Chapter 49 - Out with a Bang

Start from the beginning

"Damn it man, going overkill much?" Jackson asks as he covers some fire for the team and dodging some of the blaster fire. 

"Hey, it's fair game in war!" Andrei interjects as he launches some of the blaster spheres towards the Zlocans, knocking some down while his body is covered in the chrome material from the chopper. 

Eddie is able to dodge them, but even with his speed, there is one bullet which grazes his arm.he grips it and retreats back, trying to find more cover, but not before Tany yells her her Curatio spell, the wounds all closing off and such.

"It's just a flesh wound, Tany,"

"Hey,  you meanie Seiney should know to be grateful to his friendly friends!" Tany protests back as she conjures an ice shield behind her back.

"Just pay attention and let's save this for later!" Seiner yells as his gun transforms into a rifle. The Zlocan forces continue their advance, while he tries to find another side of the chopper to regain his composure and health while Tany holds her shield.

Logan and Amira, however, are not going to sit back and let the Zlocans shoot at them. She leaps upon the nearest mech, a black one with a red aura, and lands right in front of the cockpit, the pilot is startled enough to try to shake her off to no avail, holding off with her wings and telekinetic powers.

A tank aims its cannon towards Amira, but before it can fire, Logan leaps forward and slices off the cannon in the process with the Katana form of combat. His blade ignites once more with his head not even turning, slashing the hull in process, revealing the cockpit. The pilot attempts to pull up, only for Amira to hurl him away with her powers as she cuts parts of the turrets from the mecha she's engaging with. Amira jumps off the mech, and Logan lands beside her. 

"Even despite what happened yesterday, you still got it," Amira says. Logan only chuckles in response.

"As long as I have it." He then sees a pair of mechas aiming in their direction, Amira steps in to hold the blaster fire as Logan dashes to the one on the left. He slices off the torso, and parts of the pilots inside as well. Amira then hurls the one next to him to the distance, ensuring they will not get up. They both run to the next ones as they try to get as many of these as they can while they have the chance.

Near the chopper, Isaak is engaging in close quarters with a Zlocan Knight, fighting with a light knife as he parries the blade of the Zlocan.

He kicks him in the gut to knock him back a bit, then attacks with the knife in hand, but the Zlocan is able to block the knife with his shield. Isaak then kicks him back again.

"Guess we should make this quick," Isaak says as he unsheathes both his daggers. The Zlocan gets up, only to be met with the blades, attacking him multiple times and slashing him with precision, forcing him to block with his shield. Isaak then leaps over him, and starts slashing him from the back, forcing him to take defensive maneuvers. Isaak then pushes him back to the wall, as he then kicks him backwards, slamming the wall. He then lands another kick to the gut, knocking him down.

"Is that all you have?" Isaak says as the Zlocan struggles to get up. Isaak slices his blade right through his head, but before he can do something, the Zlocan takes out a dagger near his boot and uses it to stab Isaak in the leg. This makes wince, and then met with a fist to the face, knocking him back.

"I should ask the same to you," The Zlocan says as he readies his gun. But before he can pull the trigger, a red light-blade slashes his hand, causing him to scream and let go of the gun. Then gets beheaded.