70.

~Two days later

~Two days later

I'm bored.

I'm sitting in the mutual room of their offices, all alone. They are all working, and Michael didn't want to play Monopoly with me. The asshole.

And the coffee shop is closed. Miss Elisabeth is on vacation for a week, so I have no work. She doesn't want me to open the shop all alone, though I literally do all work alone.

So I stole their phones and am changing their backgrounds into pretty photo collages of me. Easton already had a picture of me as background, but it was just my boobs. Like, c'mon, not even my face?

I smile when I see a picture of the three of them in Asher's phone. It's one they sent to me when I was away with David and Ivan, in the gym.

That is going to be my background.

I send it too myself, just when Easton exits his office. He's slightly frowning, but smiles when he sees me and kisses my forehead. I smile back, happy someone is here. "Are you done working? 'Cause I'm bored as fuck!"

His eyes narrow at his phone at my table. "Little love, I was searching my damn phone for ten minutes. Why do you need four phones?"

I grin. "I was making pretty wallpapers for your phones! Look!"

I show him the background. His eyes scan the pictures. "Where's my old background?" he then grunts. 

I roll my eyes. "Isn't this one prettier? Look, that's you and me," I point. He grumbles. "I like your boobies more."

His phone lights up with a call. A smile spreads on his lips. "There they are." I roll my eyes as I see which photo pops up when someone calls. Really?

He picks up and leaves me alone again. Sighing, I sink back in my chair. I can't have shit here.

Dominic's phone is blowing up with calls and messages, so I stand up and walk to his office. I knock. 

"Fuck off, Easton, I'm not sending you the picture!" he shouts. I blink. What picture?

I knock again. "It's me, Nicky. It's Daisy," I say when he ignores my knocking. The door flies open in under three seconds. "Hi!" he smiles, pulling me in his arms.

"Hey," I laugh, surprised by his enthusiasm. I wrap my arms around his neck, my face on his chest. 

"I have your phone, it was blowing up," I whisper and hand it over to him. He shifts me a little so he can take it from me. "Oh, I didn't even notice it was gone. Such a curious brat," he chuckles and kiss my temple.

I mock gasp. "Not true! I didn't even read your messages, I was changing your background." I put the phone on, showing it. "Do you like it?"

As he looks at each picture, a smile slowly plays up. "I fucking love you," he whispers. I tap his nose. "Do you love me or my ability to make collages?"

He's still watching them as he answers, "Collages. Duh."

"Ow," I pout, but I know he's playing. He lifts his eyes to meet mine, his twinkling. "As much as I love your abilities, kitten, I have a few more files. I'll be done in about thirty minutes. Is that okay or will you die in boredom?"

I shrug. "Work comes first. I'll go downstairs and ask David or Ivan to play Monopoly with me."

He frowns. "You didn't ask me to play Monopoly." I chuckle. "Yeah, but the big boss has to work."

He sighs and lets go of me. "I guess. Anyways, see you in a bit, okay?"

"Okay!" I smile and give him a last kiss before turning around and walking back to my table. "Goddamnit, dude, you've called me twenty times in the last five minutes. Leave me alone," I hear him mutter while the door closes.

Oops, Michael is getting it.

I guess I'll give Asher's phone back too. That way I can get his hugs and cuddles too. I knock, not wanting to interrupt something important.

"Are you finally bringing my phone back?" he calls. I bite my lip. Shit.

I open the door, smiling sheepishly. "Listen, I can explain—" "You don't have to," he say, looking up with a beautiful smile. Thank God.

His office is repaired nicely, leaving nothing but bad memories from the fire. I'm quite impressed he can still work here. 

I walk over to him, kissing his cheek and showing him the background. He's happy with it, but his attention quickly shifts to kisses.

I don't mind at all.

"You have the attention span of a puppy," I laugh. He shrugs. "Puppies are cute."

Well, can't disagree there. I kiss his nose. "How's work going?"

He scrunches his nose. "It's work. You're more fun." And he pulls me on his lap. I chuckle. "Let me try to do this."

I take a file and read it. He lets me, so I guess I didn't take a file of the mafia. "You're building a hotel in Manhattan?"

He snorts. "Yep. Easton's idea." I look at him with a sly smile. "Maybe we can go there sometime?"

He sighs. "Butterfly, hotels suck. We have a mansion in Manhattan, we'll stay there."

Son of a—"How rich are you exactly?" I ask, sighing. He grins. "Rich enough to buy a coffee shop for you."

And this again. "No," I shake my head. He pouts. "Only the building? And you pay the furniture?" he pleads. "Tempting, but no," I decline. I kiss his nose to compensate with the sting.

He pulls me off his lap. "No Manhattan for you, then." And he goes on ignoring me to work on. I rol my eyes.

Bet he'll come out of his office to apologize for that in less than five minutes.

I leave his office, planning on hunting down David or Ivan. I just hope they're not fucking in their office again, though.

A door opening makes me halt. When I turn around, I see Dominic standing there, completely pale and eyes wide. Oh no.

I walk to him, arms open for a hug. His eyes are begging for me.

"Michael," he croaks. I wrap my arms around him, feeling worried now too. Is Michael dead? Injured? 

"What's with Michael, sweetheart?" I ask, brushing his cheek. He's not okay. 

He swallows down before speaking. "He's got Father."