30.

We walk to the doors, but Dominic stops me before I can go in

When I turn, his eyes are hiding something. He lets out a shaky breath. "Can I—" He stops mid-sentence, closing his eyes and shaking his head.

"What?" I ask, softly. I brush his cheek with my hand. He looks away. 

"Can I maybe have a-a hug? If it sounds weird—" I stop him by wrapping my arms around his waist.

"There's nothing weird about asking a hug, Nicky. Come on, wrap your arms around me," I grin up at him. He releases a breath and wraps his arms around me. 

But instead of just hugging me, he picks me up, making me wrap my legs around his waist. He lays his head on my chest. "For your information, this isn't a weakness," he mumbles.

I frown. What?

"A hug isn't a weakness. For all, it's a strength. And if you need to have one, I'll be your strength," I whisper. I'm getting a feeling this mysterious vibe around him cuts deeper than he lets me believe.

But he shakes his head. "I don't need strength. Because if it's taken away, it makes you weak. But thank you for the hug."

He carries me into the club, where it's dark now. My gaze goes to the front, but nothing's happening yet. 

When we arrive at the table, Easton gives me a smile. "Come on, little love. You know what you promised me?"

I cock an eyebrow. I don't remember promising anything.

His head cocks to the side. "Being a good girl?"

Oh. Right. Sure.

He pats his lap. "Now be a good girl and enjoy the show, little love. So we can discover all your little kinks, huh?"

I clench my thighs, but don't show and make myself comfortable on his lap. He groans in torture and stops my hips from wiggling. "For fuck's sake. You're gonna kill me."

I grin. If I have to go through this evening squirming, so will he.

The whispers silence when an attractive woman appears on stage. She's wearing a black bodysuit, which is very sexy and tight. Her mask matches with it, and she gleams with confidence.

Her smile is shining white when the music starts, faintly on the background. Her hands grip the pole with such elegance I'm embarrassed about how clumsy I did it an hour ago.

She dances around it, hips seductively swinging. I turn my head to look at Easton, but he's staring at me. He smiles when he catches me looking at him. "Don't worry, little love. The only woman I'd enjoy dancing like that is you."

Satisfied, I watch back at the stage. A man joins her there, playing a tempting role in seducing her. They dance on the rhythm of the faint music while he leads her to the bed.

Meh. Ash dances better.

The man lays the woman down on the bed, ass up. I look, curious about what will happen.

I feel Easton softly stroke my leg with two fingers. I shiver.

The woman gets cuffed to the bed, which is nothing special to me. I've cuffed men to bed, and they've cuffed me to the bed. Nothing new.

A moan sounds through the room, making me look back up. I cringe when I'm met with a bottomless lady, but with a vibrator in her. Her face is pushed in the pillow, bare ass in the air.

I squirm a little at the thought of them doing that to me. It'd feel so good.

I glance at Easton, who's smirking. He's not looking at me, though. His gaze is somewhere on the wall, but I'm pretty sure he's hiding his amusement because of me.

A sounds makes me look back in front of us. I flinch when the whip hits the woman's ass again. That looks so painful.

I look away, frowning. I don't get that the woman on stage could possibly like that, but in some sick way, she does. 

While I look away anyway, I study Dominic's and Ash's face. They're rolling their eyes and sipping whisky, which pleases me.

Ash sits up straighter when he notices me looking. He frowns and nos at the stage, where whipping sounds still come from.

I shake my head, trying to say I'm not into that. He lift the corner of his mouth and nods. Dominic reaches under the table for my hand and squeezes it, making me look at him. 

He bends down a little, closer to me. "We're not gonna force you, kitten. Just say what you like."

I nod. The whip is a no-go, but I'm willing to try the vibrator thing.

Easton grips my thigh a little more. I look up at his face, seeing his jaw is locked tight. His gaze is at the stage in front of us, and I feel some change under me.

I look at the stage, intrigued in what he's clearly into.  My jaw drops.

I don't know how fast they've changed positions, but this is not what I last saw. The woman is now cuffed to the bed frame, her eyes rolled back in pleasure.

The man is clearly teasing her with something. I narrow my eyes to see it more clearly.

My eyes widen when I get what it is. He's carving something in her skin—with a knife?

Oh Lord.

I clench my thighs, extremely surprised I'm aroused by that. Easton lets out a low, soft moan in my ear. "You'd love me doing that to you, wouldn't you? Such a little, dirty slut."

A wave of arousal hits me again and I shift a little, not knowing how to sit comfortably. But he goes on.

"You'd beg me to do it again, over and over, while I'm eating that eager pussy out, am I right? Your moans would fill the air, even though your mouth is blocked with a gag. You're that loud, aren't you, little love? Hands desperate to touch me too, to give me some teasing back, but you're all tied up. Poor little slut."

I bite my lip to stop the moan coming from low in my chest. 

"I'd go down until you're so overstimulated a simple touch—" he cups me over my panties, over my dress, but I still feel it like I'm bare—"can get you squirming with me. Until it gets you so sensitive you're whining to have a break."

I let out a soft moan, just not loud enough for others to hear it. Easton mutes it even more, pressing his mouth to mine.

"I bet you'd love that."