56.

"No, I love her!"

"No, I love her!"

"But I love her more!"

"I love her the fucking best."

I grin and lean back on the bed, watching them fight. It's quite funny, and mostly because they're bringing in arguments no one would think of.

"But I said it first!"

"Only because we agreed it like that, asshole!"

"Bull fucking shit, she said it to me first."

"Not fucking true, it was meant for all of us!"

My laughter breaks off their fighting. They watch me shake with humor, slowly starting to grin themselves.

"P-please, go on!" I mutter between two laughs. Ash grins and grabs my waist, pulling me closer to him. "Nah, you're more fun."

Dominic hugs me from behind, stealing me away from a now scowling Ash. I chuckle. "You're all so jealous and for what?"

Easton dives into the bed too, possessively patting Dominic's and Asher's hands until he gets me in his arms. Oh my fucking God.

I laugh. I can't help it. Every time I'm around them, I feel all happy and bubbly inside. It's a good feeling, really.

"I bet you didn't do this with your baby Michael," I grin, knowing I'm about to receive groans. And yep, loud groans fill the room. I've been making fun of them the whole evening now.

Oh come on, what was I supposed to do? Let them get away with it? Someone had to make the gay jokes.

"I think it's best if we get her unconscious," Dominic sighs. Ash looks up, interest in his eyes. "I volunteer!"

My jaw drops. This asshole.

He winks at me. "Last time I did it you totally loved it." I roll my eyes, but don't deny. I mean, it was pretty good.

I flip onto my stomach. I am tired, so I guess they're right. "Come sleep with me," I mumble, my voice barely audible as my face is crushed in the pillow.

Their bodies around me relax, soft, content sighs sound through the room. We're all at peace here, with the four of us together. 

My heart swells as I croak out, "I love you." A small beat of silence follows, until they answer "I love you too," in unison.

With a dry throat, I drift off to sleep. I feel at peace here, and fuck Melody and Adeline if they want to take that away from me.

***

I wake up when I feel wrestling.

I grumble, glaring at Dominic's awake face. "What. Are. You. Doing," I grunt. His eyes are wide, and I sit up. They show panic, which means something's wrong.