23.

"Daisy

"Daisy."

I grumble and snuggle deeper in my pillow. My pillow, which feels weird. I sigh. Did Melody and Adeline change it again?

"Daisy," the voice whispers again. "Shut up," I snap, tightening my arms around my pillow. 

My pillow vibrates with laughing. I frown, lifting my head in confusion. My pillow shakes with laughter?

My eyes widen when I see Easton's face, like, really close. I look down to see I'm cuddled up against him like a monkey and that my pillow actually was his chest.

I panic, knowing I don't look at my best in the morning. Trying to get up, I hear his laughter die. 

One strong arm wraps around my waist and pulls me down again. His nose buries in my hair and I swear I can hear him sniff me. 

"What are you doing?" I whisper, confused but also very pleased with my current position. He shrugs, my body moving with his chest as he does.

"I'm trying to figure out how you smell. It's like really flowery, but also fresh. I'm guessing maybe mint?"

I giggle, making his eyes shine. "My perfume is lavender?" His mouth forms an O. "That's what it was! I'm not very good at this," he grins.

I tap his nose, surprising both him and me. Why are we doing cute shit? 

He senses I'm starting to doubt this and sits up, releasing me from his grip. "I'm gonna make coffee.' His eyes meet mine again, amusement in them. "Black for you?"

"Fuck. Off," I growl and he laughs, his head tilted in his neck. I watch him shudder with one last laugh as he leaves the room. 

When he's gone, I get up too and look around in his room. It's kinda impersonal, though he has a few pictures of cute little guys.

In one, three cute little guys are laughing. A woman—their mom?—is bend over them, clearly scolding them. They don't seem to care, though. 

In another one, I see two little guys. They're playing with some mini cars. In the background is the third, watching them. It's blurry, but he doesn't seem too happy.

In the third picture, the three of them are grown up a little. They seem older. I laugh, because those smiles are the biggest— they're all leaning against a black car. It's the one that Nicky likes so much.

I turn it and see something's written on the backside. A Lamborghini baby!

I chuckle and pick up the others pictures again, wanting to see if someone's written something there too. And yes.

On the one with the two boys playing, it says, Asher And Easton playing with Father's cars.

On the one with the scolding mom, it says, Mother scolding the triplets for eating cookies.