62.

*TRIPLE UPDATE-READ 60 FIRST* (I know, I'm a god)

Triggerwarning: Blood, torture, . . .

I blink up at the man towering over me.

I am tied to a chair, unable to free myself. Shit man, he has some tying skills.

"What do you want?" I spit. I notice I'm in my bare chest, which could lead to me getting tortured. Great. Absolutely great.

"Well, well, Dominic. Is that how you greet your Father nowadays?"

I scoff. "You've never been a Father. You're a selfish man, only caring about yourself," I spat. "Even now, when we haven't even reached out once to you, you're about to fucking torture your own son to get some reaction."

He grins. "You make it sound like it's something bad. So listen, I'd like to get this over and stop looking at a disappointment."

I try to ignore the jolt of pain that causes. Is a Father supposed to call his son a disappointment?

"I gave you the mafia as a compromise. Mafia for you and you set a trap to trick your brothers to run right back in my arms. I haven't seen your brothers in the past eight years, though."

I laugh, bitterly. "And you never will. You're a sick bastard if you want to kill them." He gives a little shrug. "I'll get them eventually. If not now, it'll be later."

"Yeah? And how will you do that?" I chuckle. I taught my brothers all the defenses my Father taught me, so he has no secrets for us.

He gives me a smirk and a shrug. "I have my ways. We have you here and I have some other plans."

Panic grips my heart, but I don't show him.

Daisy. 

Fuck, please let her be safe. She cannot handle being tortured or captured. She's too pure.

I bite back my tears and look away. She's safe. Of course she is, my brothers will take care of it.

She'd tell me right now that this is exactly what I'm not supposed to be doing. Don't let them see any weakness. Keep the light tucked away, under the darkness. 

I look back up with narrowed eyes. Daisy's right. I've never showed any weakness and I won't change that. I've been through torture before, it's nothing new. 

Think about Daisy, but don't say a word about her existence.

He smirks. It's an evil smirk I've seen too much in my life. It's the smirk I've given too much in my life. It's the smirk you give when you're about to make a man scream.

It always ends with someone screaming.

"You've got what you wanted, Father. I became as bad as you. Now what's the fucking deal about killing them?"