69.*

~One month later

~One month later

"Yes, you can, Easton," I argue.

He pants and grabs his side in one hand, stopping the hometrainer he's working on. We're working on his recovery, and we're getting there. Step by step, he's again becoming my strong Easton.

He gasps for breath. "No thanks."

I roll my eyes. "It's one more mile! C'mon, if you finish this one, I'll give you a reward."

His eyebrows raise with interest. "Such as?" He cringes. "Not another pie again, I hope."

I cringe, too. My attempt to make a pie for their upcoming birthday was pretty unsuccessful.

He kisses my temple, still slightly panting. "I still love you though. Despite your horrible baking skills."

I roll my eyes. "And I still love you, despite your horrible biking skills." I gesture to the hometrainer.

His eyes narrow and he starts it again. I smirk. This always works.

It's been almost two months since he got shot now. Last month has been intense, but we're getting through it. He's living back at home, but we still work out in the hospital. Two more weeks and we can stop that, too.

The doctor walks in and smiles when she sees us. Easton ignores her while he finishes his last mile. I give her a hand.

She smiles and watches Easton work, something I know he hates. But, well, it's for his own good.

When he stops, I kiss his cheek. The doctor nods at him. "You're making a great progress, Easton. I'm quite impressed."

He gives her a grin. "It certainly isn't your assistant who helped me this much," he teases. She rolls her eyes playfully. Nope, that assistant wasn't it. All he did was pushing Easton, causing him to collapse with exhaustion.

In his first week of recovery.

"I bet Daisy is a better assistant," she winks at me. I shrug. "Easton is doing most of this by himself, so I'm more like a side-kick."

Easton hugs me. "More like a sexy side-kick."

I roll my eyes while the doctor snickers and turns around. "See you at Thursday!"

She leaves. Easton turns me to him, his eyes a bit tired. I kiss his nose. "I'm proud of you for finishing that last mile."

He wraps an arm around my waist, pulling me to his left side. We're still cautious with his right side. Even when he's just in the shower and some water touches his scars, he winces. He tries to muffle it, but I can always see it.

We walk to his car-yep, he really bought a Nissan Skyline the day he got home. Crazy guy.

Now, everything is going well. Easton is recovering better than I'd dared to hope, Dominic isn't hiding his pain anymore and Ash isn't bothered with his head.

Their birthday is soon, and I'm happy I can spend it with them. Maybe I can make the day better.

Easton tangles our hands together while we walk over the parking lot. "You're the best," he whispers in my ear. I give a little shrug. He scowls at me. "I mean it. You're so patient with me. Can you imagine Dominic doing what you do?"

I let out a snicker. I'm sure Dominic would have bashed Easton's head against a wall three times already.

"Anyways, am I getting that reward now or later?" He cocks an eyebrow at me. I get in the car, and seconds later, he does too.

His eyes are watching me cautiously. I smirk at him. "You can have it now." I kiss his cheek and pull back,looking in front of us.

He grunts. When I look over to him, his eyes are dark. "You know how this is going to end, little love. So you get in the backseat now, or you get in there after I spanked your ass red."

No need to tell me twice.

I crawl over my seat to the backseat. I mean, this was my idea anyway, so why would I let my poor ass go through torture?

He follows me, sitting down on the seats. One eyebrow cocks. "On your knees," he grunts out. I quickly obey, kneeling between his legs on the floor of his expensive car.

One thumb trails my bottom lip, jutting it out. "Now, it's been long, hasn't it?"

I nod. Too long.

His eyes narrow slightly. "Take my cock out, little love. Show me how much I deserved that reward."

I wet my lip while undoing his sweatpants. I make sure my fingers don't touch his scars, knowing he's not a person who gets off on pain, unlike me. More like a fucking sadist.

When his pants are undone, his cock, hard and long, springs up. His eyes close a bit, his head falling back against the seat. "Way too long," he mutters.

I bat my eyelashes while I wrap my mouth around him. A low moan escapes his lips. His hands tangle in my hair, fisting it.

I teasingly lick him, planning on driving him crazy. And I am, given the way his eyelids flutter when I touch a certain place.

Because I'm going to take it slow, I let my hand stroke his base, my mouth not covering him wholly.

My eyes are directed on his face, watching it change every so often as I use another trick. His lips are slightly parted, his eyes on the ceiling. He looks blissfully beautiful.

When his eyes open, the dark look in them excites me. The hands in my hair grip on harder, pulling me down on him roughly.

He thrusts into my mouth, deep in my throat. I gag, but he doesn't let go of me. Now his eyes play a game with me.

I can only hold on to his hips, or I'd tumble backwards with the force of his thrusts. Tears pool out of my eyes, my mascara running out.

When he pulls back slightly, I feel drool dripping out of my mouth. But just when I want to wipe it away, he smirks and fills my mouth again.

I moan around his cock. He smirks even more. "You like that, slut? Being such a pretty mess while sucking a good cock?"

All I can do is nod, because yes, I do love this and, well, I can't really talk.

I'm deepthroating him now. I love making him-or one of them-feel good, like they can make me feel good. It gives me a satisfying feeling of power.

I gag again, my throat starting to feel sore. Luckily, he lets go of my hair to tangle his hands in his own. "Finish me off, little love. Let me cum in that delicious mouth of that."

I gladly obey, working a little less deep but with more sucking. He moans my name, it sounds pretty in that low voice.

When I suck my cheeks in, he loses it, whimpering a few curses and cumming in my mouth. I swallow every drop he gives me, my eyes never leaving his newly opened ones.

He pulls me on his lap after I'm done. I tuck his package back in his pants again, since he doesn't care.

He lays his head on my chest, his own rising and falling a little faster than normal. I let him live it down, playing with his hair a bit.

"You're fucking amazing," he whispers, pecking my lips briefly before climbing back into the driver's seat.

I smile. I am pretty amazing, yep.

****

Bro, I'd thought getting covid meant more updates but hell, I think I sneezed my inspiration out or something