9.

"Thank you for the pie

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Thank you for the pie. We're staying with black coffee, though."

My eyes widen and I whirl around, untangling myself from my friends. I cough. "Um. Right." Did they just thank me? 

"How much will it be? Don't want to steal again, do we?" he winks. I blink and look at the computer, almost numb.

What changed between an hour ago and now? Their behavior is completely different.

"Twenty-seven dollars thirty." 

He pays, but his eyes never meet mine. I awkwardly smile. Now I am intimidated, not knowing how to act around them. 

What did Adeline say again? A bratty submissive. I don't like getting orders, but I'd melt under their touch.

"So, Daisy, I suppose you assume our name is butthead. It's not, in all honesty," he tells me. I roll my eyes. No shit.

"But you are buttheads, so I guess it's fitting," I say. He chuckles and looks over his shoulder to his friends. 

"Sure." He stands up and leaves with another wink. His friends stand up too, and together they leave. I watch them disappear through the door. How can friends look so alike?

They have the same face, but still so different. It's weird.

I turn back to my friends, who are smirking at me. I hide my cheeks in my hands. "Stop!"

"You have a catch. Or shall I say, three catches," David teases. I hit his arm. "No! They are rude costumers, not catches!"

Ivan slingers his arm over my shoulders. "Ever heard of playing hard to get?" I huff. "They're playing very hard to get, because I don't want them. Get it on your head, people!"

Melody winks at me. Not her too. "It's called loooove, babe."

"You are such asses," I groan and walk away. I clean their table and see they haven't drank from their coffee. My jaw drops. They didn't even try!

I hand the delicious coffees to my friends. "They payed for them, but never touched them. Drink it." 

They grin. "Free is a lovely word."

****

"Not green again, Adeline, I'm begging you."

Adeline just grins and puts on her green top again. "Ha." Melody begs me with her eyes, but I shrug. "She does look good in it."

Both of their jaws drop. Melody's with shock, Adeline's with happiness. "Thank you!"

"I'd never wear it myself, but I guess Addie here is one of the few people that just rule green. Sorry, Mel."

She scoffs and turns around, mumbling things that are not very friendly. I look at Adeline. "Help me choose clothes." 

She shakes her head. "You choose pants for me. Please those black leather one, by the way. And I'll choose an outfit for you."

I shrug and nod, chuckling at her attempt to let me choose her outfit. I walk to her closet and—guess what—pick her black leather pants from it.

She comes back with a dress. I swallow, looking at it. "That one's very slutty, Addie." She grins and nods. "Exactly."

I don't even know where that dress came from.

I put it on and look in the mirror.

"It's too much," I whisper to Adeline

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"It's too much," I whisper to Adeline. She frowns and shakes her head, her eyes travelling up and down. "Your boobs like great in it. Come on, let's get boys."

I take another look in the mirror and turn around, flattening my stomach. It's slutty, but she's right. I look hot.

"Alright, let's go. Mel, are you ready?" I knock on her door. She doesn't answer. 

I open her door and see her lying on her bed, staring up at the ceiling. Is she mad for me agreeing with Adeline?

"Mel? What's wrong?" I ask her and bend next to the bed. She sniffles. "Marco won't be there." 

Her fuck buddy?

"There are plenty of other guys you can do a quickie with, babe. Come on. I know a guard?" I drag her out of bed. She whines. "But he's not Marco."

"No he's not. He's Michael. Get up your ass and come with us." I hand her her favorite dress and she stares at it. Then, "Fine. But you better give me the good boys."

I smile and pat her head. "Of cours, baby. Now come on." She dresses up and fifteen minutes later, we're ready to go.

Melody is not happy. But she will. Maybe I can set her and Michael up...

"Come on, first a drink and then the guard," I tell her. Adeline looks around. "I'm gonna pass on the drink, babes. I see a cute guy and I don't want him to get another girl."

We nod and wave at her before she walks towards the guy. Melody hooks her arm in mine and searches through the crowd too.

"Two sex on the Beaches, please," I order. The bartender grins. "On Dom's bill?" I nod, smirking in myself. 

Ha.

Melody gives me a knowing look while sipping her drink. I roll my eyes. "Would you shush? This is my payback for not drinking my delicious coffee."

She purses her lips and looks away. "Sure." I roll my eyes again, but it's not worth arguing. I know she's not right, so I know better. I could make some money from bets...

"Come on, let's go see if Michael works tonight," I say and drag her along. Our glasses are empty, the bartender will clean them up.

And yes, Michael is working. He sees me coming and sets a step aside, attempting to hide behind a door. I giggle and call, "Michael! I got you a girl!"

His head comes from behind the door and his eyes fall on Melody, who starts blushing. "He's hot," she whispers to me before we reach him. I chuckle. 

Michael eyes me suspiciously. "Why are you— she's gay, isn't she?" He looks at Melody and sighs. "I'm sorry, I'm sure she just wants to get revenge at me for not telling her how many bosses I have."

Melody starts giggling and I roll my eyes. "I'm very, very straight," she flirts. Oh-kay. "Yeah, I'm off. Bye."

I leave them grinning at each other and walk back to the dance floor. Let's have some fun.