49.*

I wake up in a cage

I wake up in a cage.

A cage of hugs, of course.

I see Asher clinging to my stomach, his face crushed in my shirt. Easton's legs are tangled around my right one, and Dominic is mirroring his movements on my left. My heart swells in my chest to see them all so affectionate, and it certainly does not help to see the soft smiles on their faces.

Even Dominic is sleeping peacefully, his chest rising and falling with his deep breathing. He's far gone, and I'm pretty sure he won't wake up for the next hour.

Asher though. . . He groans and moves his face over my stomach. I bite my lip to stop from laughing, because his nose tickles me.

His sleepy eyes find my wide awake ones, and he groans again. He curls up against me, sighing softly. "Ash," I whisper. I'm sweaty from laying all night under the thick blanket that is them.

He looks up, blinking softly. I give him a smile. "I need to shower."

He makes a frowning face and shakes his head, then lays his head back in its comfy place. I suppose showering can wait, I don't think I smell anyway.

I see his eyes flutter closed again and a few minutes later, his deep breathing fills my ears.  I play with his hair under my fingers, because I'm bored and don't know what to do.

When Easton's breath rags, I turn to him with hope. I'd enjoy some company. I like to see them sleep, but I wanna do something too.

Sadly, he just flips over and turns with his back to me. I scoff. Rude.

I look at Dominic, hopeful, but he's sleeping so cutely I don't even want him to wake u. I know it's hard for him to sleep, so I'm long happy he decided to come to bed with me.

Ash sighs and opens his eyes again. When they find mine, he gives me a smile. Not a tired one like before, but just a happy one.

"Hey," he whispers, making sure his brothers don't wake up. I smile back, "Hi."

He blinks a few times before geting up. The warmth leaves my stomach and legs, and i immediately hate the cold. 

"Gonna shower," he mutters, rubbing his eyes. "Your phone got a message last night, don't know who though."

With that, he disappears. I reach over to get my phone, but have to climb over Easton in order to do that. But with Dominic on my arm and leg, I can't.

I sigh and stretch my arm enough for it to finally get my phone. Goddamn, didn't know having three boyfriends requires having long arms. 

The message is a mail from the lab. I open in to see it's my test result. Clean.

Ah, good. Can't wait to tell them.

Actually. .  . Asher is awake and in the shower. Naked. 

Smirking, I get up. Dominic makes a whinng noise, making me still, but he just rolls over onto his stomach and continues to sleep.

I breathe out in relief. I walk to the bathroom, but my legs are wobbly from yesterday and I have to catch myself onto the desk to not fall. 

Damn, I'm sore as fuck.

I let myself sink on the floor and stare up at the ceiling. When Ash comes out of the bathroom, he'll find me and carry me back to the bed.

What I didn't expect is for the door to open a few seconds after I lie on the floor. I arch my neck and look at him, only a towel covering his naked body.

He leans against the doorframe, letting those muscles look good. My mouth waters, but I know I'll have to wait a few days until I'm not as sore anymore.

"What the fuck are you doing on the floor, butterfly?" he sighs, looking done with my bullshit. I give him a sweet smile. "Wanted to tell you something but you, mister, and your brothers, have killed my legs."

He just gives a full teeth grin before he picks me up in his arms. I set my head on his chest, feeling all the hard work he put into it to get such a body.

"What did you want to tell me?" he whispers in my ear, slowly rocking me back and forth. "Hm, you fit as perfectly in my arms as Max."

I blink at that. Who the hell is Max?

He notics my confusion. "Oh, just a baby at college, don't worry about it. He was very cute, though."

I shrug. I like babies too, but I feel like I'm too young for them. 

"Now answer my question, baby," he whispers. Oh, right! "The message was the lab, saying I'm clean," I mumble, falling asleep in his arms again. 

But nope, it's not allowed for me. He takes big steps to the bathroom, muttering, "Hell yes."

Since I'm only wearing Easton's shirt and some panties, he has me naked in less than a minute. "Get in the shower," he grunts against my neck while undressing the towel.

I do as I'm said. I can't wait to feel the hot water on my back, and Asher's hugs with it is just the perfect combination.

But when he joins me, the dark look in his eyes doesn't promise hugs. He cages me in his arms, my back hitting the cold tile wall. I gasp, but it is muffled as his lips lock with mine. 

The water pours down on us, making up for the cold wall. Asher's warm, rough hands do too.

When one hand cups my pussy, I whimper. His eyes find mine. "Still sore?"

I pathetically nod, because I think he'll let me go. But he doesn't. Instead, he just smirks and thrusts two fingers in.

My legs were already weak, and I can't handle more stimulation right now. So, they give out. A small scream leaves my mouth as they do, because I don't want to slip in the shower.

But Ash catches me, the two fingers in me leaving as he quickly grabs my hips. "Can't handle it? Oh you poor slut, I'll help you."

He wraps my legs around his waist and thrusts into me, hard, making me scream. His brothers are probably woken up by it, but at this point, I don't care.

He doesn't give me any mercy because I'm still sore, no, he enjoys my screams. "That's a good whore," he smirks.

I clasp my hand in front of my mouth to keep another scream in. But he take my hand away, clearly enjoying this as he pulls them above my head. 

"A-Ash-" I choke on my words and earn a slap on my ass from him. I scream again. A girl can only handle so much. . . 

"It is master for a dirty slut like you," he spats, thrusting in harder. I move up and down against the wall at his rough pace, and I'm sure my back will be red when we're done.

"T-too much," I whimper, overwhelmed and not able to handle much more. "You can cum when I cum. Until then, you're gonna deal with it."

I whine a little, but it turns into sall screams as he kneeds my breasts. His fingers graze against my sore nipples, making my eyes roll back at the pain. They stll hurt like a bitch, but I can't deny I love the piercings.

"Yeah, such a pretty mess," he smirks and thrusts in again. "P-please," I sniffle.

His hands release my arms above my head and grip my waist. Pulling me down roughly on him, he gives me permission to come.

Struggling to take his big cock, I cum. He comes a few thrusts later.

I rest my head on his chest as I take deep breaths. He pulls out, and I feel his cum drip out of me. He pushes it back in with one finger, making me moan a little. "You're gonna keep that in until we're done showering," he orders.

I only dare to nod.