3.

We walk in the club, arms hooked around each other's

"This one's new," I say while looking around. It's a large club, full of shiny lights and dancing bodies. Adeline lets out a laugh. "No, it isn't. It's been here for almost five months now, you just never wanted to go out with us."

"Well, it's not old either," I roll my eyes and continue to look around while we make our way to the bar. The bartender winks at me, but I act like I don't see it. Another guy I'm not attracted to.

"Three Sex on the Beaches, please," Melody orders. My eyes widen. "Melody," I hiss. "You know I can't drink too much alcohol!"

She shrugs and grins. "Then don't drink too much? And by the way, I like you drunk." I roll my eyes. "One, but no more," I warn her and reach for the drink. she nods, agreeing with me.

Jus one.

I take a sip and close my eyes at the taste. Hmm. I missed this. Going out is fun, I don't know why I always said no.

I search Adeline on the dance floor and see her making out with a guy who happens to like her green top. Or maybe he's color blind and just likes how her boobs accentuate. Yeah, probably that.

I turn back to Melody, who's on her phone. "Who you texting, babe?" I ask her, curious why she's smiling like an idiot. "Just some guy who wants a booty call," she grins.

Oh? "And what are you answering?" I take her phone.

Me: Meet me in the restroom in five

"Damn, you slut," I grin. "I thought we were going out to get other boys." She shrugs. "A quickie with this one and then some other one at home. Nothing wrong with that, hm?" She shoots me a sheepish smile and heads for the restroom.

I look around, sipping on my drink. A couple of guys are checking me out, but none of them are hot enough to shoot a shot. Adeline and Melody are lucky they aren't as picky as me, they bring guys home all the time.

I frown at my drink, seeing it's empty. Oops. I bite my lip in doubt. I don't feel drunk yet, so maybe I've became stronger for it?

I order another one and pay for the drinks. Then, I stand up with my drink and walk around the club. It's very large, the owner must have money. I see another hallway and head there, but a guard stops me. 

"Your pass, miss?" I frown. Pass? "What pass?" I ask him, innocently sipping my drink. He rolls his eyes, but doesn't answer. I look around him, seeing a red light coming from behind the corner. I also hear clapping.

"Why can't I go there?" I ask him, curious about what's happening there. "Because it's VIP, ma'am. Without pass, you can't go in." 

I appreciate he's not barking at me. "Is that another part of this club?" I blink up at him, my lashes giving the full effect. "No, ma'am. It's a BDSM club."

I blink and let go of straw in my mouth. "Wait. Really? That's so weird! One part is for innocent people, and the other is for sex?"

He nods. "And strippers." My eyes pull out. Damn. "Where can I get a pass?" I wanna see. I've never been in a BDSM club before, partly because it scares the crap out of me, but I'm also curious. I know what BDSM is, it's no problem.

"At the boss's office, but they aren't here right now." His answer is short. I can tell he wants to get rid of me, so I shrug and turn around, walking away. It's not that important anyway.

I see Adeline waving at me. "Hey, babe! Where have you been?" she asks me, pulling me on the dance floor. I can just save my drink and put it on a table before she pulls me along. "Just some exploring," I dismiss her.

"This club is so cool, isn't it?" she squeals. I nod, agreeing with her. It really is.

A guy comes up behind me and grips my hips, then starts moving against me. I smirk, moving my ass against his crotch. His groan fills my ear. Adeline winks at me and turns around, disappearing in the crowd again.

I move against the guy, seeing the fun in it. My head feels light. Maybe that second drink wasn't a smart idea. 

He's slowly getting hard, I can feel it. "Where are we taking this, princess?" His voice gives me chills. "No where, big boy."

He groans in my ear, but doesn't stop moving. We dry hump each other, him feeling aroused and me feeling nothing.

Suddenly, his body is replaced with a much larger one. His hands are removed before much bigger ones take place on my waist. I look behind me, a guy in a suit winking at me. Whoa, he's tall.

He has a lot of muscles, all taking up the attention because of the suit. I arch an eyebrow. "Who the hell dances in a suit?" He grins, still grinding against me. "Ahw, kitten. Only me," he winks.

I blush and look in front of me again, moving my ass over his crotch. He moves along with me and it's much more fun than with the other guy.

One hand shift and wraps around my whole waist, pulling me closer to him. I don't mind. I look at his face again, seeing a smirk as he looks down at me.

And just like that, my panties drop. I widen my eyes and look in front of me again. Oh my gosh, I'm attracted to this guy.

His hands give a little squeeze in my waist, making me look back up at him. "What's wrong, kitten? Need another drink?"

I nod. I do need another drink. It doesn't happen much that I'm attracted to a guy, and this guy is weird.

His head cocks up to somewhere over the crowd, where I can't see. Stupid giant. He looks back down at me. "Put it on the bill of the owner, I know him. If the bartender asks, just tell him I'm Dom."

I nod. He releases me and makes his way through the crowd, before disappearing completely. I search around for Adeline or Melody, but neither shows up.

I give a little shrug and go to the bar for another drink. I might regret it tomorrow, but I'm having fun right now. "One Sex on the Beach please," I drunkenly smile at the bartender. "On the bill of... Dom?"

He purses his lip and his eyebrows raise, but he doesn't say anything and gives me my drink.

Weirdo.