58.*

*DOUBLE UPDATE- READ 57 FIRST!!!*

~A few hours earlier

"Hey!" I smile at Ivan and David. They look good. Or I'm drunk. Either way, they're happy to see me.

Dominic, Asher and Easton are in the VIP room, because they had to do some files. They promised to dance with me later tonight, though.

David grips my wrist when I almost trip. "Damn. I don't hink we should let her drink more," he says to Ivan, but I hear him. I pout. "But I want more! Come on, let's go get a drink!" I cheer and head to the bar.

Four arms grab me and keep me from moving. I pout again. "You two assholes! I'm thirsty!"

Ivan turns me to him. "If you're thirsty, you can have a water. God, how much have you had? How are you not passed out?" His eyes wander over my face, searching.

I giggle. "I've only had four!" I show him amount with my fingers.

He bends my thumb and points at my hand. "That's four. You showed me five." I shrug, not really caring.

"Where are your boyfriends? Fuck, Dominic's gonna kill us," David stresses. I wave that away. "No! They're busy with some files and told me I can enjoy myself until you're here! And now you're here, so let's enjoy this together!"

They sigh. Wow. I hoped they'd be more supportive. "I'm disappointed in you," I scoff. Ivan rolls his eyes. "And I'm disappointed in the bartender. Let's get you back to your men."

I pout. "But they'll ruin my fun!"

He doesn't even care. Bad friend.

I catch an eye at my guys, but see them talking to a pretty girl. That's not right. I squint my eyes, but it's really blurry.

Ivan grips my wrist again, and I only then notice I'm running on my heels. We're close to the VIP room now, but all I can see it a girl talking to my men. It makes my blood boil.

I turn to Ivan, because he's not letting go of me. "Quick! Kiss me!"

He stiffens, frowning and eyes confused. "D-Daisy, I was just joking about that threesome, you know—" "Yeah, yeah. Just kiss me, so I can get back a them." I point at the three behind me.

His gaze goes tot hem for a second. "They're not doing anyt—oh okay," he can only mutter before I connect our lips. I may be drunk, but I suddenly feel sad for David. Poor guy.

Ivan pushes me off. "Daisy, baby, you're drunk and not thinking clear. They aren't busy with a girl, I don't know where that came from. Come on, look." He turns me back.

Three pairs of eyes lock with mine, furious and hurt. I squint my eyes again, but the blonde is gone. Huh?

But then I see her sitting at the table behind them, and yeah. . .  my eyes must have blurred them together.