24.

I sip my coffee—yes, yes, they bought milk and sugar

Not that they're using it, though. Just for their cereal, not for their coffee. 

I hiss when someone kicks my leg. "Aw! What did I do?" I ask, offended. I was just taking breakfast!

Dominic's eyes widen. "Oh shit! I though those were Asher's—oh shit." I laugh, making him relax. "That's pretty stupid."

He gives a sheepish smile. I'm still not happy with the fact he's ignoring his own body, but I don't say anything. Maybe he's embarrassed? We'll get a chance later to talk about it.

Asher coughs in his coffee when I hear another thud. I pat his back. He nods at me, one hand around his neck. "Thanks."

He turns to glare at Dominic, who side glances me. I cock an eyebrow. What's this about?

Easton is seated in between, calmly eating his food. He doesn't even bother to look at him, he just smiles at me. I smile back. Gosh, this guy has the best smiles.

Asher and Dominic are in a heated fight, eyes widening and side glancing me the whole time. Not one word leaves their mouths, though.

I set down my mug. "What's up?"

Their eyes widen at each other, after which they cower away in their chance. Ash hides his face in his hand, Dominic suddenly finds his sandwich very interesting.

I laugh, confused. "Am I scaring you guys?"

Ash mumbles something I don't understand. I lean forward. "What?"

He mumbles a bit louder, "Yes, you are."

I laugh. "I am scaring you? I don't know if you know it, but you're like literally head of the mafia."

Dominic nods. "I'm aware. And you're a damn coffee waitress who messes with our heads."

My brows raise. "I'm—what? Is that a good thing?" 

Dominic's mouth falls open in pain and he reaches down to his leg. Easton is glaring at him, shifted in his chair. So it was him who kicked Dominic this time. "You're the one messing up now," he grunts.

Asher looks at me. "Remember yesterday, in the club, where Michael hinted to our love life?"

I tense. I knew that was why they invited me here—but I'm still caught off guard. Where's this going? Either to discuss we better ignore the attraction because there's three of them, or telling me they each have a wife.

Oh my God. My eyes snap to their fingers, but I see no rings. I breathe out in relief. At least I'm not a secret mistress. 

Dominic snaps his fingers, breaking me out of my trance. "Hm? What?"

He grins and backs his arm away again, brushing past his coffee. Before we both know it, I gasp and jump up. 

Coffee is dripping down my shirt. It's on my legs too and I'm so happy we've been in here ling enough the coffee isn't burning hot anymore.

Dominic curses and stands up, walking to me. "Fuck. I'm so sorry, Daisy. It's like I'm a fucking idiot today," he whispers and dips the coffee from my shirt. 

I gently take his wrists. He looks up, eyes panicked. "It's alright, Nicky. I'm just gonna take a quick shower, okay? Can you show me the bathroom?"

He collects himself and nods. I follow him up the stairs and in his room. "Behind that door," he mumbles.

I turn to face him. "Thank you. Are you okay? You seem a little off this morning."

He waves it off. "I just didn't sleep very good, that's all."

I doubt that.

But I walk into his bathroom, leaving him behind. If he doesn't want to talk, I won't push it. I don't have that right.

My jaw drops when I'm inside. This place is huge! A huge walk-in shower, a huge bathtub...

Damn, they're rich. I knew when I saw the house and the cars, but it keeps coming!

I undress and step under the shower. A surprised yelp escapes me when I feel water hitting my stomach and lower back too.

Oh my God, this shower is heaven. I sigh and relax. I need this at home too.

While in the shower, I think about our conversation downstairs. They haven't said much, just that it's about their love life.

And a part of me hopes they want the same as me- the thing Adeline and Melody said. A poly relationship.

Would they be open for it? Do they know it exists? Should I bring it up if they don't?

I could, of course. I'll first listen to what they have to say, so it doesn't get a tad awkward if I suggest a poly relationship after which they say they have a girlfriend.

I nod. That's the plan.

I head out, but don't see towels. And my shirt is drenched with coffee. Oh shit.

I should've thought about this before I went in the shower. Fuck.

I bite my lip, thinking about my next move. If Nicky is still in his room, I can ask for towels and a shirt of his, right?

I look down. I'm naked as fuck, but I wasn't wearing a bra and my panties have coffee on them too.

I look at the door and knock on it. Relief fills me when I hear Dominic yell, "Yeah?"

But then the knob goes down and the door opens. I shield myself, but it's too late.

His eyes widen and he's stiff for three seconds, then turns around. "I-I'm sorry, I thought you were dressed," he stutters.

Yeah, well, not really.

"Could you give me a couple of towels and a new shirt? And I don't know if you have any panties here?"

He winces at the word 'panties'. I frown. "You good?"

He coughs and nods. I can't see his face, so I don't know if he's lying.

"I'll go get the towels and a shirt of mine. Some panties too." He croaks out the word. I cock an eyebrow at his back.

He leaves through the door and when he comes back, he opens the door just a little to stick the things through it. I laugh.

"It's alright, Nicky. Don't get all awkward."

He coughs and closes the door again. I chuckle.

"I'm going to be in here for while. You can go downstairs, I'll find my way," I tell him. A hum sounds through the door and I hear footstseps.

I see his shirt is the same one I borrowed once. He must know I like it.

The panties are lace and very sexy. I wonder who wore them-- and it brings a pang of jealousy through my chest. Don't think of that, Daisy. It's not like you have any claim right.

When I'm done, I walk into his room. Not thinking he'd be still here though, lying on his bed and doing... things.