52.*

Three boyfriends are no fun

They are straight up bullying me.

The whole fucking day they have been sending pictures of the three of them in suits—which hug their bodies perfectly— and sweatpants—made my mouth water—and now they're in the gym with their bare chests?

I know what they're doing. They're keeping me on edge, and it's working. I hate that.

Ivan grins at me when I sigh at my phone. I glare at him, but he looks unfazed. He looks at David, who's eating like he's starved.

He only looks up when he notices both me and Ivan staring at him. "What?" he mumbles, eating slower. Ivan sighs, shaking his head. "You're never that enthusiast in sex—" "Oh my God, I'm sitting right here," I scold.

Ivan just grins at me. "Wanna join?" I arch a brow. "Why not? Always in for a threesome."

He spits his water back out, eyes wide. "I was—I was kidding—" David chuckles, eyes shining with joy. It's cute how he loves spending time with Ivan so much.

I shrug, grinning like an idiot. "What are we doing tomorrow?" Today was great, but I'm tired and gonna head to my room in a few minutes.

David and Ivan glance at each other. David blushes and looks away. I cock an eyebrow. Ivan coughs, awkwardly. 

I gasp. "Oh my God. You're going to that gay BDSM performance tomorrow, aren't you?" David hides his face in his hands. "It's not my idea!" he groans miserably.

Ivan rolls his eyes. "Motherfucker liar!" David's jaw drops as he looks over at Ivan, who's giving a shrug. "We agreed to tell her you were the kinky one!" David frowns, offended.

I cough. "Anyways."

They both look back at me, now blushing furiously. I give an easy smile. "Don't be embarrassed. If you want to go there, I can something else! There's a pool and a gym downstairs, I can take care of myself. How late is it?"

David visibly relaxes while Ivan grins. "I fucking love you not judging us. Anyway, it starts at seven."

I count in my head. We take off the day after around ten am. Don't be back late, yeah?"

They nod. I stand up and kiss both of them on their forehead, making them scrunch their noses and wipe it away. 

I laugh. "Goodnight. Be silent and don't practice for tomorrow, please. I'm sleeping next to you." David sticks out his tongue while I close the door.

David a kinky one? Who would have thought.

Just when I'm about to open my door, a phone call from Easton comes in. I smile, picking up. It's a video call.

I open the door while the call connects, but just when I'm inside, I hear ragged breaths. "Easton?" I frown. 

A sob. "Little love? Daisy? Please tell me I hit the right button," he whimpers. I frown at the screen, at the dark. "You did, baby. What happened? Is everything okay?"