19.

I rush home

I rush home.

I cannot believe I actually like these guys. I haven't liked a guy in a year and now I like three at the same time?

Good job, Daisy. Good job. How am I ever going to date one of them while his brothers just...hit on me?

The win-win situation would be dating all of them at once, of course, but the safest is dating none. I think I might choose the safest option.

I walk in on Adeline and Melody scrolling through their phones and am relieved to see they're bored. Meaning, I have help.

"I need both of you," I sigh and plop down on the floor. They look up. "What?"

"I'm freaking out," I admit. Melody guides me to sit between them on the couch. "Tell us everything."

So, I do.

"You know those rude but attractive assholes? Well we've been lunching together a few days now and they brought me to their place from the party and I kissed one but I want to kiss all of them and now I'm rambling and someone please stop me—"

Adeline cups my face, stopping my ramble. I sigh, "Thank you."

Melody holds up her finger. "Hold on. You kissed one?"

I blush. "Maybe?" She rolls her eyes. "When? And why didn't you tell us?"

I shrug, knowing damn well they'd have kicked my butt. "They took me home after the party and I stayed at theirs and then it kinda happened."

Adeline squeals. "They took you home? How? Why?" I roll my eyes. Didn't I just say that?

"Because I was very drunk and you were gone with some guys," I tell her. Her face falls. "That guy was a mistake. How many drinks did you have?"

I frown. What is she worrying about now?

"Four or five," I mumble. I shouldn't drink more than three, it was an impulsive action and it could've led to much worse scenario's than three hot guys taking care of me.

She gives me a stern look. "Gosh, you're not used to drinking. I think we better keep an eye on her." She switches glances with Melody, who nods. I roll my eyes. 

"I'm not a little child who you must look after. Besides, I'm pretty sure I saw Easton threaten the bartender, so I don't think he'll give me any more alcohol than I should."

A  grin breaks out on their faces. I frown, confused. "What?" They purse their lips. "Nothing. So what are you gonna do now?"

I groan, hiding my face in my hands. "I don't know," I moan miserably. 

"Well, is there one that you like more or nah?" Melody hints. Sadly, I shake my head. "All three of them are rude, which they really have to fucking work on. But they're also hot and tempting and attracting me like a fucking magnet."

Adeline sighs and looks at Melody over my head. "This isn't good. She cursed twice in two sentences. She's really freaking out."

Fucking duh.

"What am I supposed to do?" I whimper and hide my face again. "These guys can't just walk in the coffee shop and ruin my life!"

"Okay, sweetie, listen to me. They didn't quite ruin your life, alright? We just need to sort this out. You have three options here. One, you ignore them and send David at them when they come in again."

I wrinkle my nose. David isn't really the best bodyguard.

"Second, you could run to China and hide there for the rest of your life." I lift my head. That does sound tempting.

She gives me a warning look. "I was kidding. Third is that you talk to them like a normal adult. Explain your doubt and worries and just ask what they expect from you."

I swallow. I'm not one to keep my mouth closed all the time, but that makes me want to crawl in a hole and never come out again."

She squeezes my hand. "I know it's terrifying, believe me, but think about all the hot sex you could get."

Flashbacks of Dominic's kiss flood in my mind and I feel the heat rise to my cheeks. 

"But like, who should I choose? I like them equally, but I've already kissed Dominic. So go for him, because there's really some spark between us? But I've got the same spark with his brothers and wouldn't that be weird? To date Dominic and just ignore the other two?"

They shake their head. "You're so innocent, Jesus. Never heard of a poly relationship?"

I glare at Adeline. "I'm not innocent. Remember that threesome we did? Hm?" She blushes and looks away. "Alright."

Melody takes over. "But see, you've done a threesome! A poly relationship is like that, only not for one night. And you get benefit, because you get three dicks."

I think it over. Isn't that weird? Wouldn't that be cheating? And, most importantly, are they into that?

"I'm not sure that's what they want," I whisper. Adeline lets out a laugh. "Of course it is! They'd have gotten jealous of each other way too long ago if it wasn't. It wouldn't surprise me if they sit together every night and discuss what happened today. 'Oh yeah, I've got a kiss' or 'luck bastard, I just drank coffee with her.'"

I flush. That does sounds like something they would do.

"Isn't it too early, though? It feels like it's too fresh to talk about it. I mean, a few days ago they were rude as fuck. It's not normal I'm attracted to them. See, what if it's just lust? What if I just need some sex and not a relationship?"

They ponder over that for a few seconds. "I suppose you could wait a little to ask them. See how this week goes and figure out how you feel. Do you just want their hands over your body, or do you enjoy talking to them?"

I nod. I could do that.

I look at Melody. "I'm done talking about me. I'll figure it out. Eventually. What's up with you and Michael?"

She flushes and looks away. "Next question." I rise an eyebrow and so does Adeline. "What's going on between you two?"

"Nothing," she mumbles. I snort. "You know, I could just ask him."

With her eyes wide, her head swirls to our side again. "No! Don't, please," she begs. I rise my other eyebrow.

She sighs. "We hooked up. Now he's sorta obsessed with me. I literally see him everywhere! I go to the club, he's there. I go to see Ivan, he's there!"

I chuckle. "Sweetie, he works there." She frowns in confusion. "What?"

I explain her. "The club and the office are both from the brothers Whitlock. Michael is pretty close to them, I believe. So of course he works there."

Her jaw drops. "Gosh, I thought he was a creep! Oh, thank God. He was always smiling at me, though," she defends herself.

I laugh. "Of course! I think he wants you to call him. He's probably so obsessed he doesn't mind double shifts," I wink. Adeline chuckles.

Melody flushes again. "Really?" We nod. 

***

Tomorrow first exams

Lets gooo

Christ, I hate school.