59.

*TRIPLE UPDATE- READ 57 FIRST!!!*

~Next morning

I tuck my butterfly closer to me.

Last night hurt me, but she was drunk and impulsive. If I'm getting hugs and cuddles today, I'll be good. I just need her love.

We already knew Daisy and alcohol don't belong together, but we didn't expect this.

Though, she made up after it. And even then, she was still a stupid girl, not calling her safe word. 

I open one eye, noticing it's only me and Daisy in bed. I look at her face, and she's still far gone. 

She's slightly frowning, so I kiss that away. Her ass must be dark purple. I feel bad, I kinda lost count after forty. I was just too hurt.

I pull her closer, but she doesn't feel close enough. My heart still feels like I can't reach her anymore, not after last night. She just—

It feels like I've lost her.

Realization sinks into me, and I feel myself stiffen. Did I lose her? What if her drunk action was a sober fantasy?

I remove my arms from around her and clench my hands for a second. I'm starting to panic, I can feel it through my veins. 

Daisy is oblivious, her soft breaths still hitting the pillow. I don't want to leave her alone, but I don't want her to wake up and see me have a panic attack either. 

And where the fuck are Easton and Dominic?

I reach for my phone to text them, but it's gone. My eyes search it, trying to ignore the burning of the upcoming tears.

Just when I see and head to grab my phone, Daisy's voice calls my name. "Ash? Are you okay?"

Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

I don't look at her. I'll send one of my brothers, she'll be fine.

"Ash?"

Fuck. Why does her voice sound so broken? Is she thinking about how done she is with this panicking-bullshit and how she'd rather cuddle with her " gay" friend?

I shake my head and turn to the door, but she's fast and has my arm in her hand before I can take a step. Damn it.

"Asher, please look at me."

I look down, but know I have no other choice than to look at her. I can't deny her anything.

So I do. Her eyes find mine, and I'm startled to find hers being teary too. Where she is holding her breath, I can't. I'm gasping for air. 

She hugs me, one hand cupping the back of my head. I collapse. I sink in her arms, completely panicking.

Her small arms hold me, but she feels so much stronger than me. I mean, I was so hard on her yesterday, and she still finds it in her to soothe me.