12.

"Who's bringing me home?"

They glance at each other. "Why would we bring you home?" 

I cock an eyebrow and cross my arms over my chest. "Because you brought me to this shit house, that's why."

Their eyebrows raise. Easton glares at me, but doesn't say a single thing. Ha, I've got a bigger mouth than you.

Ash scoffs. "This isn't a shit house. It's more worth than yours." I roll my eyes. I haven't seen the outside of this building, so obviously I don't know how big it is.

"Well, duh. I hire a small apartment with two friends. It can't be much less." He grins at that.

Dominic smirks. "Mouthy, I like it. Are you that brave in sex too, hm?"

My jaw drops, my cheeks blushing. I turn away. "That's a private question and I'd like to keep it unanswered."

He leans back, satisfied even though I haven't answered. "I know enough by your reaction. Are you a virgin?"

"Stop asking those questions! You have no right to know," I sweetly say and drink my orange juice. Sure, orange juice, but milk? No.

He smirks. "So, no." I roll my eyes. I need to be less obvious. If only I knew how.

"Are you?" I point my spoon at him. He raises his hands in fake surrender and sits up a little straighter. "You have no right to ask those questions," he mocks, grinning. I narrow my eyes.

In how much trouble would I be if I threw that spoon?

I decide to find out and throw the spoon to his head. Sadly, he quickly ducks away and looks at me with wide eyes. "Wow, what the fuck. You'd never expect that from drunken Daisy."

I roll my eyes. "Oh, fuck off. I'll walk home."

I stand up and attempt to walk upstairs, to search my dress, but Asher's hand tangles with my wrist. I stiffen. His hand is warm, too warm on my skin.

I close my eyes, trying to stop the pervert thoughts in my mind. His hands grazing over my skin,  combined with his hot breath and—

"I'll get you home. You can keep the shirt," he winks. I look down. It must be his shirt.

"Nah, it's ugly." I wrinkle my nose and walk upstairs. I see his face fall. I feel bad, because I actually really like the shirt.

But if they play the game as rude and attractive, so can I. I just need to be rude.

I don't need to be intimidated by them. They've proven they won't do anything to me, so we can go right back to messing up their coffee and them glaring at me. Great. Works for me.

I see my dress in a corner, obviously throw there, and I gasp. They can't treat my baby like that! I still don't know where I got it, but I feel pretty in it so I'm keeping it.