65.

Triggerwarning: Shooting, blood,

Triggerwarning: Shooting, blood, .  .  .

~Next day

Easton bops my nose as we walk into their office.

I don't have to work today, but they do. Just half a day, because they don't want to give their Father a headline by sulking in sadness.

I think that's brave. They're strong, keeping their head up. I'm here to help, of course, and I'll stay here. They can count on me.

But I do hope Michael doesn't go t their office to apologize or ask something. His betrayal hurts, and even more for them. I haven't known him as long as they have.

They don't want to kill him. Understandable, of course, but they don't know either what they're gonna do about him. He knows too much about the company and the mafia. And now about their Father, too.

Dominic squeezes my hand and smiles down at me. Since he's told his brothers, he's more relaxed. He doesn't turn his head away when he's in pain, which is a great progress. As long as he's feeling better, I am happy.

Easton and Asher are still a bit upset. That's okay. It's a big thing to get.

The receptionist shouts something at Asher. He walks to her and they discuss something. Dominic and Easton walk past them, but I wait for Ash at the elevator.

He rolls his eyes and walks away, then smiles when he sees me. "Ahw, butterfly. You didn't have to wait for me."

I kiss his cheek. Together, we join Dominic and Easton in the elevator. They shoot him a curious glance, making Ash sigh. "I hate that woman with my whole being. You know what she asked this time?"

I watch them curiously. What?

"'I got some holes at home that need filling, can you help?' Like, what the fuck?" He seems really bothered with it, so I don't laugh. But really, that chick needs better pick-uplines. Doesn't she work in the exact same building as Ivan?

His brothers chuckle. Easton grins at me. "It's been the same shit every day for two whole years, little love. But she's good at her work, so we don't fire her."

Dominic grimaces and scratches the back of his head. "Um. She did address me as Easton. Like, for over a year now."

I hide my chuckle under my hand. Oh my God.

"I could do better than that," I comment. Three pair of eyes take me in, and I can just see the thought forming in their heads. I raise my hands in surrender. "No. No, no. I'm not turning into a personal assistant. I want my own coffee shop."

Easton has the nerve to shrug and say, "You'd make coffee too. . ." My eyes widen and I raise and eyebrow. He shrugs again.

"It's not about making coffee. It's about being successful in having my own business, it's about pleasing people with giving them something, it's about making their day better!"