They Find You Cuddling Another Member

Jin:

"What's going on here then?" He smiled, walking into the dressing room to find you cuddled up against Jungkook's side.

"She was cold," Jungkook informed him, running his hand along your side. Jin nodded, sitting on the other end of the sofa, wrapping his arms around you both.

You couldn't help but chuckle as two bodies tried to keep you warm, wrapping their arms tightly around your frame. "I agree, Jungkookie cuddles are the best cuddles."

"Jin," you smiled, "aren't you supposed to be a jealous boyfriend at this point and pull me away from Jungkook and tell him I'm yours."

He hummed, already feeling sleepy in the embrace. "I would, but I understand why you'd want a Kook cuddle. Everyone wants a Kook cuddle. Even me."

"You're ridiculous, you know that?" You asked.

"Maybe, but right now I'm toasty and warm."

From between you both, Jungkook giggled, feeling very caught up in the middle. "The two of you have such a crazy dynamic, I feel like such a third wheel."

"Don't worry Kook, if anyone is a third wheel right now, it's me," Jin teased, earning himself a jab in the hip from you. "I'm just kidding jagi."

"We can quite easily remove you from this cuddle Jin."

"No, please don't. It's amazing."

Yoongi:

"Namjoon!" He yelled as soon as he saw your frame laid against his lap. The two of you were asleep, both quickly waking up.

"She's trying to sleep hyung," Namjoon scolded, looking down at your tired body. "I didn't even realise she had fallen asleep on me; I promise."

He walked over, picking you up in his arms, carrying you to a spare seat. "She's only meant to cuddle me, I'm her boyfriend, why didn't she come to me?"

"Probably because she knew you were busy," Namjoon reasoned, "you know how much she hates to disturb you. She probably didn't even realise it was me."

He knew Namjoon was right, there was nothing really to be jealous of. "I know what you're saying, it just made me jump when I saw her cuddled to you."

"I get that, but she's just sleepy."

"She looks so cute when she sleeps, it's adorable."

You settled in his lap, as he tucked your head onto his shoulder. "I appreciate that you're jealous, but this girl loves you more than anything in the world."

"I know, and I love her. I just wish I could be around more to look after her, like today, she shouldn't have been scared to come and find me to cuddle."

"She is though, but that's only because she's proud of you."

"I know, she really is incredible."

Hoseok:

"Jagi," a voice cried out as your tired head tilted on Taehyung's shoulder. "Don't cuddle up to him, come cuddle up to me instead.

"Hobi, I'm tired, and comfortable, stop worrying," you sighed continuing to rest your head onto Taehyung's shoulder, winding him up more. "Stop being childish."

He shook his head, stamping his feet on the ground. "I'm your boyfriend, come over here instead. I don't like you cuddling up to him, it's not fair."

"If you want me, come and get me," you teased, noticing the anger across his face. Without hesitation, he stood up and walked over, standing Taehyung up to swap places.