Being Teased Because They're Whipped

Jin:

You pulled up in the layby next to the studio, unwinding the window as all the boys walked out, waving quickly to Jin.

"How come you're getting picked up?" Taehyung whispered across so you couldn't hear, all the boys staring at him, excited to hear his response."

"Got a dinner with her parents that I can't get out of, wish me luck." They all chuckled as he smiled across at you, saying goodbye to the boys before climbing into the passenger seat.

Jungkook was the first to laugh, peering his head through the window. "You're so whipped hyung."

You turned to look at him, raising a questionable glance, instantly making him back away from the car. "Enjoy the long walk home in the rain won't you boys." You teased.

"Yeah, and you enjoy your dinner Jin, I'm sure you'll have a great time," Jimin added, childishly waving as you turned the ignition back on.

"I don't know what you mean, I'm looking forward to it," he replied, knowing how much this dinner meant to you, he had to at least pretend he was excited as you stared across at him.

"Don't get too wet!" You chimed, pulling away from the six of them.

Yoongi:

The music switched off as the rehearsal came to an end, all seven of them collapsing to the floor, trying to catch their breath.

"Shall we go out for dinner tonight?" Namjoon asked, sitting up so he could look around at all seven of them. "I think we've earnt it."

"Can't," Yoongi mumbled. All of them looked over in surprise, no one ever turned down an evening together. "Y/N wants me to go over so I said I would."

Hobi chuckled, punching Yoongi lightly in the arm. "You mean to say you can't make time for all of us?"

He sighed, torn between the two options he had to spend his evening. "I'm sorry, you guys have a nice night, but I've got to go to Y/N, I can't turn her down."

"How does it feel to be wrapped around your girlfriend's little finger?" Hobi teased, the other boys joining in with their laughter.

"Don't. She's been inviting me round all week, I couldn't say no to her any longer without having to go and make sure she's okay." They all nodded, except for Hobi.

"At least we know where your priorities lie these days," he joked."

Hoseok:

You sighed walking into the kitchen noticing all the washing up from the boys' dinner was still on the side, despite asking them all to clean up after themselves.

"Babe, it's so dirty in the kitchen, can't you do something about it?" Hobi looked up, nodding his head, embarrassed that you had called him out in front of his friends.

"Just give me ten minutes to finish this game and I'll be there sunshine, promise." You moved in front of the television, folding your arms across your chest.

He glanced up at you. "Do it now. It's stinking the place out, it's unhygienic."

He slowly stood up, walking into the kitchen, the boys all applauding as he disappeared. "Y/N, you've got him so whipped, it's hilarious," Yoongi teased.

"I'm not whipped!" Hobi shouted through, but none of them believed him, you knew exactly how to get your way with him.

"What's the secret?" Jin asked, coming up resting his head on your shoulder. You turned back with a smile, bringing your finger over your lips.