How He Looks After You After Sex

Jin:

Jin is super cuddly, he peppers kisses all over your face, making you squirm in his hold. He reminds you how appreciative he is to have you in his life. Typically, the two of you just lay for a while, Jin will let you catch your breath, massaging your shoulders to relax you and make you feel comfortable.

"I didn't realise you were so tight, let me smooth things out."

Yoongi:

Yoongi loves for you both to have a nap after sex. He rolls away from you, confidently laying on his back with a smug smile knowing he'd made you feel that way. When you were ready, you'd roll into his chest and cuddle into his side, the two of you falling asleep, your head rising and falling with the beat of his heart.

"Did I make you feel good baby?"

Hoseok:

Hobi knew you liked to clean yourself after sex, so he would carry you into the shower. Of course, he would join you, washing your body and hair, massaging your scalp with shampoo in his hands. It was incredibly sensual, his hands all over your body, smiling proudly to himself that you and your body were his.

"You smell so good sunshine, so damn good."

Namjoon:

Namjoon loved to relax you, he'd cuddle you close to him, pulling a blanket up over the two of you. The two of you would just lay together and talk about anything that came to mind, All the dominance he had during sex disappeared, your soft, kind-hearted Namjoon returned, cuddling you with lots of kisses.

"You are honestly the most beautiful girl in the world."

Jimin:

Jimin showers you with compliments after sex, telling you just how much he loves you and how much you mean to him. He loves to run his hands through your hair in the hope you'll return the favour. His locks are a little damp, from all the hard work he'd put in, but you didn't mind, parting his hair, moving it out of his face.

"You make me feel like no one else has done before."

Taehyung:

Taehyung responds well to you, if you want to cuddle, he'll cuddle, talk and he will respond, sleep and he will happily hold you whilst you settle into your nap. He truly was the most selfless human in the world, doing whatever made you happy after you had made him feel so happy during the events that just unfolded.

"Thank you for choosing me to spend your life with, I love you."

Jungkook:

Jungkook goes incredibly shy after sex, so he likes to pull you into his chest, hiding your face in the crook of his neck. Sweet nothings are spoken, hands run along your hips, light tickles to make you laugh, whilst he catches his breath. Your hands reach up to play with his hair whilst he took care of your needs.

"I have to pinch myself sometimes that I'm able to call you mine."