Taking His Family On Vacation

Jin:

He couldn't wait to take the two of you away and show your daughter the beach that he grew up on with his family. With the sand between his toes, Jin felt like he was finally home.

"I've got the perfect idea for a day like this," he smiled, twirling your daughter around in the air. "Mummy, get the buckets and spades, we're going to build a sandcastle!"

Your daughter erupted into a cheer as you unpacked everything, the two of you carrying her down to the ocean, your hands locked together. You filled one of the buckets high with water, the others used for sand.

"I can carry it," she squealed, snatching the bucket from Jin. You chuckled as he jumped back, smirking as she struggled to carry it back to your spot on the beach. "Daddy, help!" She beckoned as soon as you were back in your spot.

As a family you built a few sandcastles, teaching Y/D/N how to do it until she succeeded on making one on her own, proudly showing it off to you both.

"You're so smart," you giggled, pressing a soft kiss to her sun kissed skin. "It's better than daddy's, don't you think?"

"Yah! Mine is fantastic, thank you very much!"

Yoongi:

Your daughter collapsed on her bed as soon as you both arrived back in your room after a busy day of exploring, both chuckling as quickly she was out like a light, soft snores escaping.

"I think I've got a pretty good guess about who she takes after," you teased Yoongi, pecking his cheek. "I can't believe she's fallen asleep so quickly."

Yoongi watched on proudly as she snuggled under the duvet. "It's a sign that she's had a good day hopefully." You nodded in agreement, placing her favourite teddy by her side. "Let's just leave her until we head out for dinner."

"Sounds good," you replied, quickly feeling a trail of sloppy kisses along your neck before Yoongi pulled away, a big grin on his face. "What's got into you?"

"Nothing," he smirked, "I'm just appreciating my wife for giving me such a blessing," he acknowledged, pointing to your daughter. "I wish we got to go on more trips like this, it's been amazing to spend so much time with you both."

You took your hand in his, "we will one day when all the craziness dies down, we'll be a proper family then, I promise."

"I can't wait for that day sometimes."

Hoseok:

Your family made their way onto the plane, your young son holding both your hands tightly as he looked around in fascination, his first time being on an aeroplane.

"Can I sit in the middle?" He asked as you found your row of three chairs. Hobi answered by picking him up, sliding in first and then placing him between you both.

You grabbed his games console out of your rucksack in the hope it would distract him from the long flight ahead. "Are you excited buddy?" You asked, ruffling the top of his head, smirking as Hobi sorted it out for him.

"I'm a bit scared," he squealed, looking between you both. "There's a lot of noise, and I don't think I like it too much, it's like being at daddy's show."

"There's nothing to be scared off, the plane is going to take us high in the sky so you can see the world, and when we land, we're going to have the best holiday ever, with lots of fun, and food and make lots of memories. How does that sound?"