You Kiss In Front Of Your Child

Jin:

As he walked into the house, his eyes first fell on you, bringing his arm around your waist. He stepped forwards, pressing his lips softly onto yours.

Instantly, you kissed back, holding the side of his face. Beside you, two hands tugged at both of your legs, pulling you away.

"Ew!" Your daughter yelled, "daddy, you're supposed to kiss me first, not mummy. I'm the more important one, you tell me I'm your special girl."

"I am so sorry," he chuckled, bending to pick her up. "Was someone a bit jealous."

"No."

You tickled her tummy making her giggle, her head slowly nodding in response. "It's yucky watching you kiss, you're supposed to kiss me not each other."

You both stepped forwards, pressing several kisses all over her face making her squirm. "How's that?" Jin asked, "is it better?"

She nodded, pouting her lips to press a kiss to both of your cheeks. "Love me, not each other. I want daddy kisses."

Yoongi:

A loud giggle greeted him as you opened the door to your bedroom, your son walking into the room, leaping onto the bed.

As your son went to kiss Yoongi, you intercepted, pressing a soft kiss to his lips. He screamed when you did so, trying to get in between you.

"Stop it!" He shouted, trying to push you away, separating you both. "I'm kissing daddy, not you."

"Daddy's mine, not yours," you teased, tickling his sides. "What's wrong with us kissing?"

"I like kisses."

Yoongi lifted him up into the air, lowering him down to peck the tip of his nose making him squirm. "If you love kisses so much, let mummy and daddy give you kisses."

He nodded, sitting happily as the two of you kissed him all over his face, little giggles emerging from him. "What a lovely way to wake up in the morning," Yoongi smiled.

Your son nodded, leaning down once more to kiss Yoongi's cheek. "The best way to wake up in the morning!"

Hoseok:

When his eyes landed on his family, he picked up the pace, sprinting through the airport to get to you both, dropping his luggage to the floor. He couldn't wait to have you both back in his arms.

Instantly his arms went around you, kissing your lips softly, when you were disrupted by sobs coming from your daughter beside you.

"Baby girl, what's wrong?" Hobi cooed, pulling away from you, kneeling so he was he same height as her.

"Daddy forgot about me, he went to mummy first," she cried out, covering her face with her small hands.

"Oh babe."

He moved her hands away so he could kiss her softly, drying her tears, quickly making her feel better. "Daddy didn't forget about you princess, he missed you so much, I always thought about you."

She nodded, comforted by the security of his arms wrapped around her. "Have you had a good time without daddy, or are you happy he's home?"

She giggled, burying her face into the crook of his neck from embarrassment, blushing lightly. "I missed daddy so much, I promise!"

Namjoon:

He was greeted by your smiling faces as he came off the stage, smiling down at your son before pressing a soft, sweaty, kiss to your lips. Below you disgusted noises could be heard, as a hand tugged on Joon's hand.

His eyes fell on the disgusted expression on his son's face, confusing him.

"What's that face for?" Namjoon asked, picking him up so he could pull him into a tight hug.

"You two kissing is gross, I don't want to watch you being all lovely," he admitted, looking between you both.

"Is you kissing us gross?"

Your son shook his head, his young mind was still a little confused as Namjoon spoke.

"Daddy wanted to kiss us both because he did a good show, he liked watching you dance to all his songs."

Namjoon nodded, confirming what you said, reassuring him. "Do I get a kiss now after my performance? It would make daddy very happy if you did."

He nodded, pecking Namjoon's lips, giggling away to himself. "I like watching daddy perform."

Jimin:

When he found you both sat playing games on the food, his heart quickly melted. You were the first to notice him come in, smiling softly as he approached you, brushing his hands through your hair.

His lips came down, pressing softly to your own, pecking them a couple of times having not seen you all day.

"Stop!" Your daughter shouted, screaming to drown out the noises the two of you made. "No."

"What's wrong?" Jimin asked her, "can daddy not give mummy a kiss hello?"

"Too noisy."

You gasped in surprise at what she said, turning to Jimin for support. "Does that mean that mummy and daddy can't kiss you anymore because we're noisy?"

Her shoulders shrugged, her bottom lip quivering. "I like kisses, you have to kiss me, just not each other. I'm quiet, unlike mummy."

He nodded, picking her up, and catching her, smothering kisses all over her face. "We'll soon see just how quiet you can be little one."

Taehyung:

You hadn't realised your son walk into your bedroom as the two of you were engaged in a pretty heated make-out session after tucking him into bed a little over an hour ago.

He squirmed watching the two of you kiss, climbing up onto the bed, and then the two of you, jumping up and down until you stopped.

"Stop kissing, I can't sleep," he cried out, catching the two of you off guard. "You're making too much noise for me to be able to sleep."

"Tae, what the hell?" You whispered, hiding yourself under the duvet from him.

"Sorry son."

You were speechless, looking to Taehyung to speak. "Mummy and I promise to be quieter, if you promise to head back to sleep like a good boy."

He nodded, turning to look back at you. "Only if you promise to be quiet. It's late, and you two should be sleeping too."

Taehyung glanced back, sending you a wink. "We'll go to sleep right now, just like you are. Back to bed quick before the monsters come out from under the bed.

Jungkook:

As an instinct, he came over to you, pressing a delicate kiss to the top of your head when he walked downstairs after enjoying a jetlagged lay in in bed.

Your daughter sat at the dinner table, watching you both share a quick peck on the lips, hers puckered up, only for Kook to turn away.

"Daddy!" She squealed at the top of her voice, capturing his attention. "Kiss me like you did mummy, please," she pleaded.

"You're too cute," he giggled, running around the kitchen island to give her a kiss.

"That's better."

Jungkook looked to you as you plated up some food for him to enjoy. "I wonder where she gets that sassy and demanding attitude from?"

Your shoulders shrugged, giggling to yourself as you sat beside him. "I have no idea, but she certainly has you wrapped around her little finger."

She was lost back in her meal as the two of you spoke, ignoring every word. "She's my little princess, I could never say no to that face."

-----

A/N

Hope you guys like it!
A follow would be great! Thank you