The Fans Love You After Announcing Your Relationship

Jin:

He walked into the room, handing you his phone, where you saw the Twitter app open. "Have a look, see what they're saying." He smiled, sitting down next to you.

"They actually like me, all of these comments are nice, aren't they supposed to hate me?" You chuckled, reading through each one individually with a big smile on your face.

He leaned over, pressing a soft kiss to your cheek. "It's because it's impossible to hate you jagi, I'm just relieved that they like you." He sighed, leaning back on the sofa.

"I feel like something isn't right, it feels like it's just a bit too good to be true."

"Don't say that," he laughed, "it's amazing that they are all speaking so positively about you, I'm so pleased that they are accepting of us."

You nodded in agreement, resting your head on his shoulder. "It does feel pretty good to know that they are happy for the both of us."

"Right now, I feel like I'm on top of the world."

Yoongi:

His feet stamped on the ground as an outpouring of love came your way when you posted your first photo of you both. "I'm so excited, look at those lovely comments."

"Are you serious? Let me see, hand me the phone." You snatched the phone out of his hand, flicking through all the comments saying how nice the two of you looked.

He shrieked, pumping his fists in the air, "not much makes me smile, but this really does. I'm so happy they all adore you like I do; it feels so good."

"It does feel really nice, like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders."

"Completely," he grinned, "I'm so happy to see that they are all writing nice things about you, you deserve it all."

You leaned over, pecking his cheek, "it's just nice to know that they are backing us and supporting us, it's not an easy world to step into."

"I agree, but you've got me right by your side."

Hoseok:

Tears fell down his eyes as the first few responses came in from his tweet, the screen filled with purple hearts. "Jagi, come quickly and look at all of this, you're going to love it."

"What is it?" You asked, leaning over him, peering at his laptop. "You tweeted about us? Why are you crying? I don't understand what's happening, when did this happen?"

He chuckled, wiping away his tears. "I'm fed up of keeping us a secret, please don't be upset, they're all loving you, I don't even have any words for all of this."

"They better be happy tears, because I'm not upset with you at all."

"They are, I'm just a little overwhelmed," he giggled, "I worried after I posted it that things wouldn't be good, but they're better than good, it's all perfect."

You glanced at the screen as more comments appeared, "I can't believe they are happy for your relationship; I feel like I'm in a dream."

"It's happening, and I couldn't be happier."

Namjoon:

The door opened as Namjoon returned from his interview, as you quickly leaped into his arms, hugging him tightly. "I've not looked, but I'm guessing by your reaction, things are good."

"Honestly Joon, you don't have a clue, come see, I've got my laptop open." You took his hand, pulling him into the living room, sitting him on the sofa so he could see.

He started reading through some of them, his smile growing. "I was worried, but this is amazing, I'm so thankful that they are liking you jagi, thank goodness for that."

"I can't believe how lovely they are, I thought they were going to hate me."

"As if," he chuckled, "it's impossible to hate you, you're perfect. I'm so happy that they're all being so kind, I was so scared to come home."

You smiled, running your hands through his hair, "thankfully there's no need, there's a few bad comments, but I can ignore those."

It's easily outweighed, there's so much love."

Jimin:

He flicked through his phone, scanning through all the comments as his phone pinged. "Listen to this one love, Y/N is gorgeous and funny, it's amazing to see Jimin so happy."

"That's a nice one," you smiled as he sat down beside you, "I've got one too. Listen, the two of them look like they're perfect for each other, they're all so kind."

He wrapped his arm around you, pulling you into him. "I'm trying to stop myself from smiling, but I can't, I'm just so happy about all of this."

"Me too, I'm just so pleased that they are all so kind."

"I feel like I want to print some of them out, and frame them, so whenever you feel down, I can remind you that everyone loves you and supports us."

You nudged his arm, "I'm not like that, I know now that I can be happy because the fans are liking us, it's made me feel a lot more comfortable."

"They don't like you; they love you, remember that."

Taehyung:

You walked into the bedroom, noticing Taehyung wiping away underneath his eyes. As you joined him you saw him staring at the post he made. "I'm not crying, I promise."

"Taehyung, I didn't think the comments would make you cry, it's cute," you teased, running your hands through his hair, wiping away underneath his eyelids.

He giggled, shielding his face, "it's just because they're so nice, I knew armies would love you, but not this much, it's just made me a bit emotional."

"I can see that, look at your little face, it's adorable handsome."

"Stop," he giggled, "it's supposed to be a happy moment, I'm going to pull myself together in a minute, and maybe we can reply to some of them."

You nodded, "that sounds like a lovely idea, hopefully they'll see how grateful we are if we interact with them, remind them we aren't untouchable."

"See, you're going to fit in so well, it's perfect."

Jungkook:

You laid beside each other as your phones began to gather with notifications, glancing between each other's phone. "It looks like you're going down well with the fans."

"I'm a bit scared to read any of them, I'm just watching my phone light up," you chuckled, glancing every time your phone lit up.

He opened one out, handing it to you, "read it, I promise you won't regret it. Actually, I'll read it, the two of them look really nice together, look at Kookie's bright smile."

"Did someone actually say that? That's such a lovely thing to say."

"That's not the only one, there's thousands. Read them," he encouraged, "they are loving you, I'm so glad that they are all being so nice."

You glanced down, reading a few of the nice ones. "I can't believe it, they actually like me, I thought they'd all hate me Kook, I was so scared."

"There's nothing to fear, they're all loving you."