When You Have A Nightmare After A Fight

Jin:

The shriek that came from you was enough to jolt Jin up too as his eyes opened up, glancing across at you as you struggled to catch your breath beside him.

"What's happened?" Jin asked, wrapping his arms around your frame, pulling you into his chest to try his hardest to calm you down.

Your eyes looked to Jin in confusion with furrowed brows, "why are you holding onto me? Just a moment ago you were going to hurt me, why can't you make up your mind?"

"What are you on about?" Jin responded, trying to make sense of everything, "I was laying there asleep, you woke me up."

"Was the dream not real?" You asked him with several heavy breaths.

Jin frowned across at you as he figured everything out, "you thought that I was still shouting at you from earlier? Was your nightmare a repeat of the fight that we had earlier on?"

"It felt like an exact repeat," you admitted in reply.

Jin squeezed you a little bit tighter against his chest, "I promise that whatever you dreamt about, it's not true. And as for our fight, I think that we should probably just forget about that now, right?"

"I just want to forget about it all, please."

Yoongi:

A groan came from him when the noise that came from you disturbed his sleep, only to instantly panic when he looked across and saw what was going on.

"Y/N, wake up," he panicked, shaking your body awake as he desperately tried to bring an end to the nightmare that you were experiencing.

Your body flinched as you woke up to see Yoongi sat beside your frame, holding onto your arm. "Get away from me, you were about to leave me to die, don't pretend to care about me."

"It was a nightmare," Yoongi told you calmly, trying not to panic you anymore, "whatever you think that I did, I didn't do it Y/N."

"All of it felt so real, I don't understand," you whimpered.

Yoongi held on tightly to your hand as he continued to try and calm you down. "It was just a nightmare, give yourself a moment to breathe and I promise that it will make more sense."

"Why are you suddenly being so kind?" You questioned.

He smiled weakly back at you, "we might have argued, but I'm not horrible. I couldn't ignore you when I could tell that you were having a nightmare, however mad that I might be."

"Thank you for still being there, I appreciate it."

Hoseok:

Instinct kicked in as you felt yourself wake up from your nightmare, reaching across and grabbing Hobi who was fast asleep beside you, shaking him awake.

"What is it?" He groaned, although as he began to wake up and come into the room, he soon saw for himself what was going on with you.

His arms wrapped around you as you nervously looked down at him, "I had a nightmare that you left after our fight, I'm sorry, I just wanted to make sure that you were still here with me."

"Oh, Y/N," he frowned, sitting up so that he could reach to wrap his arms around your waist, "I'm sorry that happened to you."

"I just panicked," you began to explain, but he quickly shushed you.