When You Call Them By The Wrong Name As A Prank

Jin:

His eyebrows furrowed as you spoke, taking a moment before turning around to look at you questionably. "I'm sorry, who in the world is Jen Y/N?" He asked.

"What are you on about?" You replied, laughing at the look of horror in his expression.

His head shook as he tried to wake himself back up, "well, when you just spoke to me then you called me Jen, but my name is definitely Jin."

"I said Jin," you protested, lying through your teeth, "do you really think I would careless enough to get your name wrong of all things?" You then quizzed.

"Why are you messing with me like this Y/N?"

Your shoulders shrugged innocently, "I don't know what you think I'm doing, all I wanted was to ask for your help though."

"Is that Jin or Jen's help that you want?" He sighed, convinced that he had heard you right, "you're trying to play a game with me, but I'm the king of games."

Your head shook as you tried to maintain your composure, "I think you're just going a little bit mad; you are getting old, these things do happen at your age."

"I'm not deaf," he sighed, "I definitely didn't hear you wrong, did I Y/N?"

"I've got no idea what you mean."

Yoongi:

His head shook as soon as he heard you call him by the incorrect name, not even bothering to let his smile grow. "You're not going to beat me; I know exactly what you're up to."

"I didn't do anything," you laughed, quickly reverting your tactics as Yoongi's reaction failed you.

He stared across at you, knowing it was just a matter of time until you crumbled. "So, you didn't think that you could wind me up with the wrong name?"

"No," you simply replied, brushing past him, only for his hand to reach out and pull you back, not letting you get away with your prank so easily.

"Did you really think that you would beat me?"

Your smile slowly grew as you struggled to stay sharp underneath his stare. "Why do you have to be so difficult to prank?"

"I've spent years around Jungkook, I've learnt to have a very keen eye on when a prank is coming," he informed you, "I'm not so gullible anymore Y/N."

Your head shook back across at him, "why couldn't you just play along and let me think that I was succeeding? You squashed my prank before it even began."

"No one pranks me," he assured you, "I'm far too on the ball for those games."

"I've definitely learnt that the hard way."

Hoseok:

You sat back and waited for the reaction from Hobi as you purposely called him Jimin as he passed you by. "Did you just say what I think you said?" He asked in disbelief.

"What do you think I said?" You asked, trying your hardest to ignore the sniggers from the others.

Hobi took several steps towards you with a stern expression on his face. "I hope that you get this right, but what do you think my name is Y/N?"

"It's Hoseok, obviously," you replied as if it were obvious, "how horrible do you think I am to think I don't even know your name?" You then asked him.

"Did everyone else hear her call me Jimin too?"