They Find You Wearing Their Shirt

Jin:

You threw the duvet off yourself, the cold air hitting you. Scanning the room, the only thing you could find was the shirt Jin had slept in the previous night, changing before he went to the studio earlier in the morning.

"Wow," he breathed when he came home, finding you laid out on the sofa, his shirt the only thing covering you. "You look hot, when did you decide to put that on?" He giggled, moving to lay beside you.

"Do you want your shirt back?" You asked.

"Absolutely not, you look fit, if I had my way, you'd never take it off."

You chuckled, resting into his chest. His hands wandered down your body, resting on your hips. "Did you have a good day? You're home early."

"Luckily I am, look at you, I'd be home always if you looked like this all the time."

"Don't say that, because I would do this every day if I knew I got you all to myself." He chuckled, pressing a delicate kiss to the top of your head.

"I wouldn't mind it sometimes."

Yoongi:

The sound of the front door made you jump as you got out the shower, the only thing available to you was one of Yoongi's shirts, throwing it on, racing down the stairs to see whoever was at the door, trying to catch your breath.

"Well, hello." You looked up to see Yoongi stood before you. "Sorry, I forgot my key," he giggled, eyes looking you up and down. "Is it my birthday or something, you don't usually treat me to something like this?"

"No, you idiot, I just got out of the shower," you spoke showing him your damp hair.

"I thought you were treating me, you never know, it might still be my lucky day."

You rolled your eyes, nudging his arm. "Carry on like that I'll take this shirt off and change into something much more comfortable and unattractive."

"No, don't. I like you how you look right now, I'll behave, I promise."

"Let me dry my hair and do my makeup and then we can do something if you want," you smiled, pulling him into the house, shutting the front door.

"Don't put makeup on, you look beautiful as you are right now."

Hoseok:

You rolled over hearing Hobi stir, pressing a soft kiss to the top of his head. His eyes slowly opened, his arms coming around your waist, pulling you into him, He chuckled, feeling lightly at the material around your waist.

"Are you wearing my shirt?" He giggled, recognising the soft fabric. He peered down the duvet, "you are!" He exclaimed. "What made you decide to put that on last night? It looks so cute; I can't believe I didn't notice."

"Maybe you're not as aware as you thought you were," you joked.

"I was with you all last night, am I secretly dating an illusionist or something?"

You shook your head, "no, I just got cold last night, and your shirt was the only thing I could find so I slipped it on, if that's alright with you?"

"Of course, it fits really well, I'm surprised really."

"Hobi you're one of the skinniest people in the world, of course it was going to fit. I might have to just steal the rest of your wardrobe from now on."

"Yeah, as long as you pay for a new one."

Namjoon: