Helping Them Dye Their Hair

Jin:

You smiled as the red hair dye trickled down his hair as you gently massaged it into his hair, making sure you covered all of it.

Jin chuckled, comforted by the feeling of your hands running along the top of his head. "How does that feel?" You asked, wanting to check on him.

"Really good, I'm super excited to see how it looks when it's done," he replied, "although the colour of this bathtub is concerning me slightly."

You looked down noticing the dark red stains along the bath. "If I didn't know better, I'd think someone was murdering you," you teased, knowing how panicked he'd become.

"Please don't murder me," he chuckled, feeling you poke the top of his head lightly with your finger. "I've got so much to live for."

"I'll spare you this once," you continued to tease him, "only because I'm so excited to see how handsome you look with red hair."

"Aren't you just so kind?"

"I try," you smiled, dropping the bottle in the bath. "Sorted, now we just leave it for a few moments and let the magic happen."

"Sounds good to me."

Yoongi:

His shrieks were what caught your attention, quickly turning the bath tap off, dropping the jug you held in your hand.

You peered down, noticing how tightly he had his eyes shut. "Did some water go in your eye?" You cooed, placing your hand on the small of his back.

"It hurts!" He cried out, whilst you grabbed his towel, patting away at his face. "Why couldn't you be more careful?"

You chuckled, shaking your head at him. "Why can't you stop being such a big baby? It's only a bit of water Yoongi, it's not going to hurt you."

"I don't trust you to rinse my hair out anymore," he replied, rubbing at his eyes until he felt comfortable enough to open them again.

"Okay, so who is going to finish rinsing this blue hair dye out before you begin to look like a messy blob of paint?" You stepped away, but your words hit him.

"Fine, but please just be careful, I need my eyes to do a lot of things."

You nodded, leaning down to press a soft kiss to his cheek. "I'll look after you baby, I promise, no more accidents."

"Alright, I'm trusting you."

Hoseok:

Just the noise of your hairdryer was enough to make Hobi jump. You fell back in laugher, clutching at your stomach whilst he sat embarrassed on your bed.

Once you'd composed yourself, you flashed him a wide smile before starting to blow dry his hair. "Sorry love, I forgot how jumpy you were."

"I'm not jumpy, I'm a man," he protested, trying his hardest to grunt, yet instead a shrill squeal escaped only making you laugh once more.

You grabbed a comb, softly parting it through his freshly dyed pink locks. "I have to say, I think I've done quite a grand job Hobi, your hair looks amazing."

"I haven't even seen it yet, but just by how it feels I know you'll have done an amazing job, thank you for doing this."

"My pleasure, pink hair on you has always been my favourite," you replied, leaning forwards to press his pouted lips.