They Make You Cry Happy Tears

Jin:

"Y/N, I found something that you might like," he smiled, handing you a photograph as he walked down the stairs, "I found it going through some old drawers."

"Wow," you breathed, turning it over to reveal an image of the two of you from your childhood. "Look how young we both look, I forgot this was even taken."

"We would've only been seven in this; I remember it well."

You chuckled, brushing your hand over both of your faces. "It's crazy looking at that to see how far we've both come, it stills feel like yesterday we were out playing on that street."

"Who'd of thought we'd still know each other all these years later?" He asked.

You sighed, a damp tear landing across the photo. "I can't believe you kept this, it's so cute. Maybe we could frame it and put it up somewhere around the house."

"As long as you don't get anymore tears on it," he teased, wiping them away, placing it on the worktop. "I'm really glad I found it, it's one of my favourites."

"Mine too, I think that's why I got so upset, I love you."

"I love you too," he smiled, pecking your lips. "We've got plenty more memories to make to take more photos alongside this one from over the years."

"I agree, we'll have plenty of photos through the years soon."

Yoongi:

"I'm home!" Your tired sounding voice shouted, echoing through the house. You walked through, finding him in the kitchen, dinner already prepared. "What's all this?"

"You sounded stressed on the phone earlier, so I made your favourite to try and cheer you up," he smiled, taking he coat and bag.

"This is so kind! Exactly what I need after my day," you sighed, taking a seat.

"Well hopefully this evening you can relax and not worry about your day anymore"

He sat down, watching you closely. "Are you sure you're alright jagi? Only you look like you are about to cry, was your day really that bad?"

"It's not my day, it's this. This is just so thoughtful of you, I'm just grateful."

He chuckled, sitting down opposite you at the table. "It's nothing, I just wanted to try and brighten your day, and if I've achieved that, then this is a success."

"You've done so much more than that. Thank you for cooking, you're a star. I've been desperate to come home all day to you today, waiting for time to pass by."

"I've been waiting for you to come home so I could look after you."

He chuckled, shaking his head. "You've not tried it yet! I attempted to follow the recipe as well as I could, so if it's bad, just blame the recipe book."

"I'm sure it will be delicious, especially if you made it."

Hoseok:

"Just dance!" You sang, dancing along at the front row of the BTS concert, focusing on Hobi as he walked along the stage. You chuckled, staring at him.

"Look! Here!" A few of the fans shouted, desperate to get his attention so he could spot you. As he neared, he heard their noise, looking down when he saw you.

"No way! Jagi! What are you doing?" He screamed, running over to you.

His arms quickly wrapped around you, his microphone falling to the floor. "Don't get upset, why are you crying?"