When It's Your Child's First Christmas

Jin:

You barely had time to wake yourself up before Jin grabbed onto your hand and pulled you across the room into your daughter's nursery, excited to wake her up for her very first Christmas morning with you both.

"Y/D/N," you smiled as you leant over the cot to see her already wide awake, "did you already know that Santa had been?"

Jin leant down and carefully picked her up, "of course, she did, that's why the carrot has been taken and the milk drunk from the plate that we left on the top of her toy box."

"Oh yeah," you grinned, watching as she looked between the two of you in confusion.

"Shall we go and see what Santa brought you Y/D/N?"

You led the way out of her room, knowing that she was a little too young to really understand what was going on. "I reckon Santa must have bought you some pretty cool things."

"Let's find out," Jin grinned, sitting down on the floor of the living room where all of the presents were, getting her interest.

Straight away she wriggled out of Jin's grip, crawling across to see what was going on. "I think she likes the presents at least."

"Just like her daddy," Jin grinned as she tried to climb up on a few of the large boxes that were wrapped up for her, "Y/D/N, shall we unwrap them before you break one?"

"I think that would probably be for the best."

Yoongi:

You were a mess as you tried to tidy the kitchen up, with your son sat in his highchair watching you as you pulled out the cookies that you had baked, whilst trying to create as little a mess as possible in the meantime.

"This is ridiculous," you murmured to yourself as you looked around, taking a moment when you looked to your son.

As you did, footsteps came down the stairs with Yoongi walking into the room. "Our families aren't arriving until tomorrow," he reminded you, noticing how frantic you were.

"It's Y/S/N's first Christmas Yoongi, I just want everything to be perfect," you frowned.

"And it will be, just as long as you relax a bit."

He took a hold of your hands once you'd placed the last of the cookies on the cooling rack. "I feel so much pressure, I'm a mum now and I should be able to handle these things."

"Our parents are coming to be with Y/S/N, they're not expecting perfection," Yoongi tried to reassure you calmly.

Your head nodded in agreement back at him, "there's still so many things that I need to get done, and so little time too."

"Then let me help," he offered, smiling across at you, "Y/S/N's content in his chair, and I've got some free time before work to help you make sure his first Christmas is perfect.

"You're my knight in shining armour right now."

Hoseok:

You immediately ran through into your daughter's nursery as you opened up the curtains to see a layer of snow settling just outside your front door, picking her up as soon as you had got her curtains open too.

"Look," you grinned, turning her in your arms so that she could look out at the layer of white that was forming around your home.

It didn't take long before Hobi joined you both, with your daughter's large jacket in hand. "Don't just stand in the window Y/N, let's head out and enjoy the snow before it's too late."