You Break Up With Them Pt.2 (Hyung Line)

Jin:

Being away from Jin was breaking your heart, despite ending it all, the hate only heightened with people begging you to stop Jin being so miserable. You hated seeing him so unhappy too, you thought a breakup would be for the best, but maybe you had second thoughts.

You made your way to his flat one day, knocking lightly on the door, deciding whether to stay or run away.

"Y/N," he sighed, opening the door. "What are you doing here?"

Your eyes met his tired ones, "I needed to see you. I think I made a mistake Jin, breaking up with you hasn't changed things, I'd rather go through the hate with you."

"Oh, babe I'm sorry it's still happening," he smiled, pulling you into his chest. "You don't deserve all the hate, I understand it's not easy for you, but I never wanted to let you go, I wanted to help you through it all, seeing you walk out that door killed me."

"It killed me too, I thought it was the right thing to do, but it wasn't."

"It doesn't matter now, if you just come home?" He asked hopefully.

"Of course. Jin, I'm so sorry," you cried out, "being away from you has just been horrendous, I can't deal with all the hate without you, I need you with me to make me happy. If you still want me, I'm right here, my bags are in the car."

"What are you waiting for? Go and get them," he chuckled, racing you down to your car, unpacking the boot. "I'm so happy you've come home."

"I'm happy to be home," you replied, "this is where I belong."

Yoongi:

As soon as he came home from tour there was only one place he needed to go. For weeks you had been playing on his mind, the image of you hanging up his call continued to playback in his mind, the look on your face when he realised that you couldn't do this anymore.

Nervously, he knocked on the door, waiting only a few moments for you to answer the door, softly smiling when you saw him.

"C-can I come in? We need to talk properly."

You nodded, opening the door up for him to enter. "I was expecting you to show up to be honest when I heard you landed this morning."

"I had to come because I need to put things right, this can't be it for us," he pleaded, "I know it's hard, but I'm home for months, and I promise I will work on us, and you. I've missed you so damn much, just tell me, is there any hope for us?"

"I think so," you whispered, "I've missed you too."

"Then why did you end it over the phone? It killed me Y/N."

"It killed me too, I was just struggling, but seeing you here and knowing you're here for a while, if you'll have me back, then of course I want to give us another go," you smiled, reaching forwards, taking his hand in yours. "Is that what you want?"

"More than anything in the world," he giggled, "I promise to make a change, and cuddle you as much as you want, whenever you want."

"Can we start right now?" You proposed. "I love you."

Hoseok:

As soon as you walked out the door, Hobi knew he needed to make things right, in the heat of the moment he let you go, but he quickly regretted it, fighting for your relationship and everything that the two of you had.

He stood outside your office door, a bouquet of flowers in one hand, a box of chocolates in the other, waiting for you to come out.

"Y/N!" He snapped as soon as he saw you, "wait up, please."

You stopped and turned to him. "What are you doing here? This is my workplace; you can't just show up here when we're not even together why I'm here."

"That's why I'm here. The photo was innocent and harmless between two friends, I know that you have your doubts, and I can see why, but she's said she's happy for you to meet her and she'll back my story up if you'll listen."

"There's no need for that, I believe you."

"I'm so happy to hear you say that, what changed your mind?" He asked.

"I panicked because I thought the same thing would happen again, but with you, I know your different. You're such a good guy," you complimented, "with plenty of friends, I just got jealous and overreacted about it all."

You didn't," he assured you, "I would've thought the same thing if I was in your position, as long as we're alright now."

"We are, lets go home and stop causing a scene round here."

Namjoon:

It had been a couple of years since everything passed with Namjoon, you'd finally adjusted to not being in a relationship, learnt to love yourself, and began your search for love once more, slowly throwing yourself back into the dating game.

You walked into the coffee shop, scanning for your date wh was yet to show, heading over to the till to order.

"Y/N?" You glanced back to see Namjoon smiling, "what a coincidence to see you? How have you been?"

You hugged him lightly, "not too bad thank you. I'm actually on a date, with a guy called Jon, he's supposed to be here soon."

"Jon? Have you ever thought about that name?" He asked. Your shoulders shrugged, looking at him in confusion. "I'm Jon, Y/N, get it? Jon, Joon, I thought they sounded similar enough so you wouldn't know it was me."

"Joon!" You chuckled, hitting his arm, "why would you do that?"

"Because I've always thought about you, and I wanted to see how you are."

"I always hoped we would find each other again; I can't believe you've done this. What are you having to drink? I'll buy these, then we can sit down and have a catch up," you chuckled, ordering yourself, and him a drink.

"I was a little bit worried you'd run away if I told you the truth, hopefully this time we can make a proper go of things," he grinned.

"I hope so," you replied, "I think it's always been you."