Finding You Asleep Over Your College Work

Jin:

He came in front the studio late, finding you laid out across the coffee table, pen still in hand, a long scribbled across one of your pages from where you'd moved.

"Oh, jagi," he chuckled, "you really are the cutest," he smiled, taking the pen away.

He toyed with the idea of waking you up, knowing you'd probably want him to. "Babe, you need to wake up sweetheart, let me take you up to bed or something?"

"Jin," you whispered, opening your eyes slowly, "when did you even come home?" You asked, rubbing the sleep from your eyes.

"A few minutes ago, you need to go to sleep love."

You shook your head, "I'm fine, I just needed a nap," you protested, a small yawn emerging.

"That's not true, you need sleep. Come on," he smiled, pulling you up from your chair. "Your work will still be there tomorrow when you can work on a fresh brain."

Your hands gripped onto him as he slowly made his way upstairs with his arm wrapped around your waist. "It's so stressful all this work," you whimpered.

"I know, but you're doing so well. You'll get there, I promise," he whispered, pecking your cheek.

"I sure hope so."

Yoongi:

His heart skipped a beat when he found you, carrying you up to bed with ease, tucking you up under the duvet, pressing a soft kiss to the top of your head.

"Yoongs, is that you?" You whispered, reaching out for him to hold your hand.

He smiled down at you, your eyes still shut, "it's me. You're alright, you're just tired so I've brought you up to bed to get some sleep, you sure need it, you're too stressed."

"No," you mumbled, "I need to finish my essay, take me back downstairs please," you requested, lifting your arms up for him to pick you up.

"You can't even open your eyes, let alone do work."

You tried to open your eyes, but it came to no avail, hearing Yoongi snigger.

"I can, just give me a moment," you lightly chuckled, Yoongi doing the same. "Alright, I'm tired, but there's just so much to do and such little time."

He laid down beside you, pulling you into him, "get a good sleep in you and you'll feel a lot better, you need to take a break from it."

"You're right, thank you for looking after me. Will you lay here with me for a while?" You asked.

"Of course, I'm right here."

Hoseok:

Walking into your room he found you laid out, paperwork all over your desk where you'd moved your arms around trying to get comfortable, messing everything up.

"What are we going to do with you?" He chuckled, picking a few bits of paper up.

He began to align the page numbers together when you stirred, reaching for your pencil. "What happened?" You asked, seeing Hobi beside you.

"You fell asleep, you're shattered," he softly smiled, "you need to get some rest my love, this isn't doing you any good when you're trying to work."

You looked down noticing the paper in his hands, "did you read it?"

"No," he laughed, "I just reordered it after you messed it up, I hope they are all back in the right order."

"Good, because it's rubbish," you sighed, running your hands through your hair. "I might just start again; I've got enough time before it's due in to make it better."