Comforting You During A Panic Attack

Jin:

As soon as he found you on the kitchen floor, clutching to the unit to steady yourself he began to panic. Instinctively he ran over, scooping you up in his arms, holding you tightly against his chest. Feeling his touch was the one thing that could ever calm you down, as he kneeled patiently, whispering to you whilst you were feeling better. When he heard a sob escape his grip around you would tighten, rocking you gently from side to side. He'd look away from you, knowing how much you hated it when he saw you having a panic attack.

Eventually when you had calmed down, he finally looked at you, wiping away your tears. "Are you feeling better?" He asked, loosening his grip around you. You nodded, still clutching onto his arm. "I'm sorry I wasn't here earlier, are you sure you're alright?"

"I'm fine," you assured him, "I don't really know what happened myself, one minute I was fine and the next I collapsed." As you looked around the room you caught your reflection in the oven door, chuckling in embarrassment. "Gosh, I'm ugly when I cry!"

"You still look beautiful to me," he cooed, softly kissing the top of your head.

Yoongi:

Hearing him tell you he was going on tour again set you off, as you held onto him, slowly building up into a full-blown attack. Yoongi was slow to notice in his tired state, but when he heard your panting, he quickly placed his hands on either side of your face, bringing you to look at him. He encouraged you to follow his breathing pattern, making sure your eyes looked nowhere else but at him. With the pads of his thumb he would wipe away your tears, delicately holding you in place until he knew you were feeling a bit more stable.

He wouldn't let go straight away, keeping you there for a few moments. "I'm sorry," he whispered, "I didn't want to tell you this way. You know I would much rather stay at home with you and look after you, I hate being away from you just as much as you hate it."

"No, I'm sorry. This is your job, and I understand that, I just hate seeing you leave. Selfishly I wish you were here with me forever, but I know that's never going to be the way." He leaned forwards and pressed a soft kiss to your lips.

"I'm always with you in your heart," he whispered, placing his hand over it.

Hoseok:

When you panicked, he panicked, but he knew there was one technique that would always help soothe you. A simple hand over yours, assuring you that he was with you was enough to help you calm down. With Hobi by your side, you could take on the world. He would watch you closely, squeezing your hand whenever you hiccupped from your tears, giggling softly trying to distract you from whatever it was that was troubling. His long fingers would intertwine with yours, tracing patterns along the back of your skin.

When you were feeling better, you'd lean across to rest your head on his shoulder. "Sorry you had to see that," you told him, feeling ashamed. You hated crumbling around him, you wished you could be as strong as he was. "I'm fine now, I promise, no more tears."

"Don't be silly, we all have our moments. I just like seeing that smile back on your face," he teased, tickling his hands on your waist, your smile growing. "See, there's my little ball of sunshine, looking all beautiful and cute."

"Hobi, thank you, you're one of a kind," you smiled, pecking his lips.

Namjoon:

Whenever you had a panic attack only one thing would truly help calm you down. When Namjoon found you, he was quick to wrap you in his arms, compressing you into the tightest hug he could, closing off the world around you. It was the only thing that made you feel better, his tight touch removing all the things that surrounded you. His scent was always a strong distraction, helping you inhale and exhale, whispering sweet nothings and reassuring words until you were ready to be opened to the outside world again.

It terrified him whenever you had a panic attack, knowing something wasn't right killed him. "Do you want to talk about it? Can I help you with anything? Was it me? Did I do something?" He overwhelmed you with questions, desperate to make sure you were feeling better.

"Joon," you chuckled, "I'm fine, you're perfect, I'm perfect, stop worrying." He nodded, keeping his hold around you tight. "Stop worrying and freaking out, it was just one of those things, there's nothing you need to worry about."

"Alright, it's just I care so much, I don't ever want anything bad to happen to you."

Jimin:

When his eyes spotted you curled up on the sofa, tears streaming down your face, Jimin was quick to run over. His hands moved all over your body, from your head to your toes in the hope that the patterns would distract you. It was a stimulus, his touch on your body your mind would wander to where he was feeling, predicting where his hands would go next or the kind of trail he'd leave against your skin. He would sit sometimes and do it for hours, just to know that you were okay.

Once you were feeling better, you reached down and took his hands in yours. "Thank you, I'm feeling so much better now," you smiled, drying the last of your tears. "I didn't even realise that you were home, it's early for you."

"Luckily I was home early, and I got here when I could," he chuckled, kissing along your skin. "Are you feeling alright now? Or is there something more serious we need to talk about?" You shook your head reassuring him.

"No, everything is good," you smiled, cuddling into his chest.

Taehyung:

Panic attacks were an unfortunate thing you were prone to, they could surprise you when you least expected it, and at worst, even in public sometimes. Which is why whenever you had a panic attack you relied on big hugs from Taehyung to help you feel better. He'd shut you away so no one could see you, whispering, so no one could hear, as he tried to make you feel better. Even in your own home he would cuddle you closely, running his hands along your body trying to help you steady your breathing, and think happy thoughts.

Once he was confident you were feeling better, he'd give you a bit more space for air. "Sorry," you mumbled, always feeling embarrassed after one. "It's so stupid that this happens, what have I done to deserve all of this to me?"

"I don't know," he sighed, "but it's okay. Together we work through them and that smile of yours soon reappears," he assured you, poking your cheeks, brushing his thumb against your chin. "As long as you're alright now, that's all that matters."

"I am, much better," you smiled, cuddling back into him for a bit of reassurance.

Jungkook:

Any sort of physical contact from Jungkook was enough to help you easily settle during a panic attack. Your tear stained eyes meant you struggled to see, so you relied on his touch to know he was there. Whether he was hugging you tightly, or just holding your hand, or sometimes even playing with your hair, as soon as you felt his skin on yours, you knew you were safe with Jungkook there. It broke his heart to see you that way, so he'd work hard to try and help you see it through as quickly as possible to reduce both your pain.

He wouldn't let you go, even when you were feeling better. "Just let me hold you for a while, I want to make sure you're okay," he whispered, peppering delicate kisses all over your body. "I hope you feel safe knowing I'm here."

"Of course," you chuckled, "I know I'm always protected when I'm with you. Those strong arms making me feel very safe," you teased, squeezing at his toned biceps. An embarrassed giggle would escape, both of you forgetting the panic ever took place.

"You always know how to boost my ego," he chuckled, pecking your lips.