You See Him Shirtless For The First Time

Jin:

You groaned at the early sunshine peering through the gap in the curtains, rolling over noticing the empty space beside you. You looked up and around the room for Jin, spotting him staring out of the bedroom window.

"Well, hello," you chuckled as he spun around, bare skinned. You smirked, as he followed your gaze to see you admiring his figure. "Why have I never seen this body before?" You laughed, patting the space beside you.

"I guess I've just never had my top off before."

"If I had my way now, you'd never have it on again, you've got such a good body."

He smiled, laying down on the bed, clenching his muscles. "I didn't even hear you get up; I would've got dressed sooner if I knew you were awake."

"I'm glad I did wake up; this is the best wake up call I've had for a while."

"You're so weird," he chuckled, feeling your hand rest on his chest. "Anyone would think you've never seen a topless man before."

"Not one that looks as good as you."

Yoongi:

You walked into your home, locking the front door behind you. A pair of footsteps could be heard running down the stairs, as you looked up finding Yoongi kneeling, topless on the stairs, confused by what the noise was.

"Look at you," you smiled, as he walked down the rest of the stairs. "I didn't mean to give you a fright, have you just got out the shower?" He nodded, straightening the waistband of his jeans, closing the gap between you both.

"I didn't have time to throw a top on," he defended.

"I don't mind, it's a pretty good view from where I'm standing right now, looking at you."

He shook his head, nervously looking at the floor. "I'm just going to go and put a top on and then you can tell me all about your day."

"Don't. I quite like you as you are for a while, don't hide it all."

"If it's what you want," he giggled, his gummy smile shining. "Has anything good happened today at the office?"

"Well, just now is definitely the highlight of my day."

Hoseok:

You turned over under the duvet, feeling Hobi's body press closely to yours. Your hand reached out, accidentally touching his chest, leaving you confused when you couldn't feel the normal material of his shirt.

"So cute," you whispered, peering under the duvet to get a better look. "You've got such a lush body," you mumbled, hearing him stir, his eyes opening when he realised what you were doing, latching onto your hand.

"And what exactly are you doing at four o'clock in the morning?" He teased, smiling at you.

"Just admiring the view, how come you're not wearing a top? You always do."

He sighed, shrugging his shoulders. "I got a bit hot in the night. I didn't want you to see me without my top on, my body isn't great, stop looking at it."

"Are you kidding me? Hobi look at you, you're fit, your body is great, you are perfect!"

"You're just saying that to make me feel better, I know my body isn't fantastic," he sighed, as your lips landed on his, shaking your head at him.

"I'm not, have more confidence in yourself sweetheart."

Namjoon: