Looking After You During Your Period

Jin:

You sighed as you rolled over, wrapping your arm around your tummy, resting on the waistband of your jeans, trying to get rid of the pain.

"Does it still hurt?" Jin asked, resting his hand over yours.

"It kills, periods are the worst." He chuckled lightly, pressing a soft kiss to the top of your head. "Stay here, I'll be back in a minute."

He slid out from underneath you, walking into the kitchen. Meanwhile, you continued to grumble until he came back in, a hot water bottle in his hands,

"This should do the trick," he smiled, carefully placing it over you. "How's that?"

"Much better, thank you," you smiled as he sat back down, resting your head on his lap.

Your hands adjusted the bottle slightly, so it sat at the bottom of your stomach, heating the exact spot that was causing your cramps.

"Is it alright?" Jin asked with concern.

"Yeah," you replied, "it just didn't quite hit the spot, now it does."

His hands ran softly through your hair, his head nodding, "if you need it redoing just give me a shake, okay?"

"Okay."

Yoongi:

Earlier in the day you'd complained to Yoongi that your stomach was hurting, desperately craving his cuddles when he came home from the studio.

"I bought a few bits," he chimed, walking into your home.

"You're here," you cried out in relief, "I've never been so happy to see you." He walked over to you, delicately pressing a kiss to the top of your head.

He headed back into the kitchen, picking up the carrier bag he dumped on the way in, tipping the contents out in front of you, scattering them around.

"I bought sweets and chocolate," he smiled, "they make any situation better."

"You're amazing," you giggled, instantly picking up a bar, "this is exactly what I needed."

He nudged you along so he could join you on the sofa, the two of you sharing a bar of chocolate, and another, and then another.

"It looks like you've forgotten about your cramps," he smiled.

"I have," you replied, "sweets saved the day."

His arm draped around your shoulders, pulling you into his chest. "At least I know now sweet stuff is the way to your heart."

"It most definitely is."

Hoseok:

He had the perfect way to help you with your cramps, he knew exactly how he could cheer you up and try and help some of the pain go away.

"Come with me, I've got something to show you," he smiled, pulling you out of bed, down the stairs, into your living room.

"I'm really not feeling good," you sighed.

You couldn't help but smile as you saw the living room, a movie was set up on the television, and every blanket and cushion you owned was scattered on the floor.

"All of these should make you comfy," he spoke, "try and ease the pain."

"This is amazing, thank you," you replied, pecking his cheek.

He pulled you down onto the pile, carefully placing blankets and cushions all around your tummy hoping you could lay a bit more comfortably.

"If it hurts at all, just say," he whispered.