You're Insecure Because You're Petite

Jin:

An arm snaked around your waist, pulling you closer. You smiled against Jin's chest, feeling him pepper a kiss to the top of your head. "I love cuddling you," he whispered.

"Why?"

"You're just so cute," he giggled, "your height just makes you so cute and cuddly. My arms love being wrapped around you and holding you close."

You chuckled, looking up at him with a blush on your cheeks. "You always make me feel better about myself, reminding me how short I am."

"No, I'm being serious. Being petite makes you more adorable, and cuddly, it's one of my favourite things in the world." He smiled, kissing the top of your head

"I thought you were teasing me."

"No," he assured you, "I would never. I love your height, it's one of the many reasons why I love you."

"I love you too Jin."

Yoongi:

You reached up to the shelf, trying to grab the bottle of juice, but you couldn't quite get there. You groaned, just as Yoongi walked into the room. "I don't suppose you need a hand, do you?"

"Stop."

"Sorry, step aside, I'll get it." He reached up, with ease, and grabbed the bottle for you. "Perhaps we'll have to invest in a step ladder or something."

You turned away, grabbing your drink. "I hate being this short, but I'm glad you can make jokes about it."

"I didn't mean to upset you jagi, I was just having a laugh," he sighed, realising that he had upset you. "I'm sorry."

"It's fine, just ignore me."

"How can I? Make me a drink and then we'll sit together for a while, and I'll make this up to you," he smiled, passing you a glass.

"Okay, that sounds good to me."

Hoseok:

A figure appeared behind you, arms resting around your waist, a head resting on top of yours. You looked up, smiling at Hobi. "Can I help you at all."

"Not usually."

"Right then." You tried to wriggle out of his grip, but he pulled you close with his strong arms. "I haven't asked for you to pick on me."

He chuckled, kissing the top of your head. "You're the perfect height for a headrest, I think it might be my favourite thing about you."

"Excuse me," you giggled, "I bring a lot more to this relationship than my small height. How could you be so mean?"

"Stop being a baby, you big loser."

"And now he hurts my feelings. My height means I can hurt you in a lot of places, so I'd think about what you say," you scolded.

"Okay, I change my mind. You're perfect."

Namjoon:

You couldn't help but giggle as you threw Namjoon's shirt on, as it hung just pass your knees, turning it into more of a dress. "You look so cute; I love you in my shirts."

"It's a dress."

"It's cute," he clarified. "If you were a bit taller than it would fit, but it looks even cuter so long. Just reminds me how tall I am."

You glanced at yourself in the mirror. "I can't even tuck it into anything because it's so baggy, why do you have to be so tall?"

"Why do you have to be so small?" He challenged, making you blush. "I'm kidding, maybe we can cut one of them or something."

"You really want to wreck one of your shirts?"

"I've got thousands," he smiled, "I'd like for at least one to fit you well, I know how much you like wearing my shirts."

"I do really enjoy it."

Jimin:

The two of you stood side by side in the mirror, just a few inches were between you both as he rested onto your frame. "I love being near you, you make me look tall."

"How rude."

"I'm joking, but it just makes me feel good about myself." He giggled, looking down at you. "For once, I'm always the tallest in the room."

You jabbed his hip lightly. "One day I'm going to buy the highest set of heels possible to shrink your ego back down."

"Don't do that," he smiled, "you being so small is the only thing that makes me look better. It stops the boys teasing me."

"Maybe I'll join them in teasing you."

"Don't be a traitor," he cried out, cuddling you close, "I'll stop teasing you, I promise, as long as you don't join the dark side."

"Maybe I'll have to think about it."

Taehyung:

You felt a pair of arms wrap around you as you flopped down on the sofa, pulling your small frame tightly so your bodies moulded. "I've missed your cuddles today."

"How come?"

"I just wanted a cuddle, and no one cuddles quite like you," he whispered into your ear, "I love cuddling against your frame, it's so cute and petite."

Your eyes rolled, shaking your head. "I'd hardly call myself cute, I'm just short, that's all. Plenty of people would hate my size."

"It's a good job I love it then," he smiled, reigniting the confidence in yourself. "You don't need to get yourself insecure, there's no need."

"I love how cute you are sometimes."

"I try," he giggled, "just remember, whenever you are sad, I will always be around willing to give you a big cuddle and reassurance."

"Thank you, that's what I need to here."

Jungkook:

You screamed out in frustration at how tired you were, catching Jungkook's attention, as his arms wrapped tightly around you. "Come on then you tired jagi."

"Jungkook!"

"What?" With ease, he picked you up and scooped you over his shoulder, "you're tired, so I'm going to carry you to bed."

Your arms gripped onto him for dear life. "I didn't mean for you to do this. How do you even manage to lift me up so easily?"

"You are petite, it's the easiest job in the world. You're as light as a feather," he complimented, placing you down delicately on the bed.

"You picked me up so effortlessly, I don't understand."

"Sometimes you forget how light you are," he chuckled, "you're pocket-sized to me, so it's no bother at all to pick you up."

"Maybe it's just because you're so strong."

-----

A/N

Hope you guys like it!
A follow would be great! Thank you