Helping You Through An Emotional Time

Jin:

You picked up his cool, Jin quickly noticing how blotchy your eyes were, as you forced a smile onto your face, trying to assure him that things were alright.

"Did I call at a bad time?" He asked, as you shook your head in response, allowing a couple of tears to roll down your cheeks, wiping them away with your sleeve. "What's going on?"

You shook your head, not wanting to answer, but the look he gave you on the screen forced you to respond. "I'm just struggling with the distance between us right now, I don't know what to do."

"What exactly are you finding hard?"

"Everything, everything just feels like a constant struggle, what's going on?"

"That's natural jagi, we all struggle. I'll be home in a few days, just try and stay strong, for me," he asked, his heart breaking as he saw how upset you were.

"I'm trying to, but it's just hard right now, I miss you."

"I miss you too, so much. Just keep smiling, I'll see you in a few days."

Yoongi:

You struggled to cope with the anxieties of joining the boys on tour for a few days, keeping yourself in your room most evenings, until Yoongi came searching.

"Why are you crying?" He cooed, walking over to quickly wrap you in his arms, pressing a delicate kiss to your fragile figure. "Whatever it is you can tell me, let me help you through it."

You sighed as sobs continued to escape, looking up at him through teary eyes. "I'm scared about tour, the fans, it's all just a bit daunting and I don't know how to cope."

"Why didn't you talk to me sooner?"

"I didn't want to upset you, this is a big deal to you."

"I understand," he smiled, drying your tears. "I won't force you to come, but I promise, if you do, I will take the best care of you and look after you, nothing bad will happen whilst I'm around."

"I know I'm always safe with Yoongi, can I think about it?"

"Of course. Take all the time you need; I'll be right here waiting."

Hoseok:

Once more your family hung up the phone, leaving you in floods of tears. Hobi thought he could hear something, following the sound until he found you curled into a ball, filled with tears.

"Jagi," he whispered, scooping you up in his arms. "Why are you hiding when you're crying? You should have come to me straight away," he smiled, brushing your hair out of your face.

"I didn't want to be a bother."

"It's not a bother, why don't you just tell me what's on your mind?"

You shook your head, embarrassed that he'd seen you in such a state. "It's nothing, just ignore me, I'm absolutely fine. I didn't mean to disturb whatever it was you were doing."

"This doesn't look like nothing. Now, we are going to sit here and you are going to tell me everything," he assured you, softly pressing his lips to yours, lingering momentarily.

"It might take some time," you frowned, a lot of pent up emotion inside.

"I don't care, I've got all night if it helps make you feel better, I'm here for however long you need."