When Your Baby Is Born On Christmas Eve

Jin:

Your smile grew as Jin sat himself down beside you on your hospital bed. "Our own Christmas miracle," Jin whispered, glancing downwards.

Your head nodded as you looked down to your daughter too, "I never imagined that I would end up giving birth on Christmas Eve, it really does feel as if the magic of Christmas has come true."

"She's definitely the best present that I've received this year," Jin joked, moving his arm to wrap around your waist, "nothing I want more."

"I guess I'll take the watch that I bought you back then," you teased, glancing back to meet his eyes, "although I do think you're right, there's nothing that could top this one arriving."

The smile on Jin's face continued to turn up, "I find it so bizarre how clueless she is to the time of year that she's decided to arrive during."

"I hope she grows up loving being a Christmas baby," you whispered, "I don't want her to hate being born so close to Christmas Day."

"Two days of attention, I would love for that."

"Let's hope she's nothing like you then," you smirked, hearing a gasp come from next to you, "she's the best Christmas present ever."

"I agree, hands down my favourite present of all time."

Yoongi:

Your eyes looked around the hospital room one final time, making sure that you had everything. "You've checked everything five times Y/N."

Your eyes glanced across to Yoongi beside you, "I just want to make sure that we've got everything, it's important that we don't leave anything behind and leave a mess for all of the midwives."

"We've got our son, that's all that we need," he tried to assure you, "we're going to miss the rest of Christmas if we stay here for much longer."

"I'm sorry," you sighed, taking a few small steps towards the suite door, "everything just feels a bit chaotic right now, I didn't think we'd be able to head home as early as we are."

He offered you an understanding smile in reply, "thankfully this one arrived without too many problems, it must be the effect of Christmas Eve."

"Come on," you smiled, tapping against the small of Yoongi's back, "we should get out of here before I start looking around again."

"Are you sure that you're ready to head home?"

"You're right, we should get home quickly and enjoy the rest of Christmas," you spoke, "I don't want to spend it here any longer."

"Right, let's get our little one home for his first Christmas then."

Hoseok:

Your head shook across at Hobi as he began to tease, ringing up his parents to cancel your Christmas plans. "They're pretty mad that you've gone into labour."

You reached across the side of the bed and pushed against his arm, "you're not going to fool me with that one, I know just how excited your parents have been for her to make her arrival."

"I don't think they could believe that of all the days to go into labour, you've gone on Christmas Eve," he smiled, "my mum sounded out of control."

"They were alright about us not being round for dinner tomorrow though, weren't they?" You asked Hobi, still feeling guilty about cancelling last minute, despite the sudden circumstances.