Taking You On Your First Holiday Abroad

Jin:

You peered out of the airplane window as you took off from the ground. A nervous giggle escaped from you as you left the ground making Jin smile.

"How does it feel? Your first-time off home soil?" He asked, resting his hand over yours, squeezing it gently. "You've officially left the country."

You nodded, filled with excitement, ready to head off on your first holiday. "I can't wait to arrive and explore somewhere new. I just want the flight to be over, I'm not looking forward to all of this."

"You'll be fine," he assured you, "I'm here, and the flight isn't too long."

"I know," you smiled, "but I've watched loads of films and heard loads of stories. I'll be fine in a minute, it's just weird to get used to."

He nodded, pulling you closer to him, pressing a kiss to the top of your head. "I'm right here, if you get scared, just tell me, and I'll look after it. Think what's to come once you've endured this."

"Holiday!" You shrieked, hitting his arm. "I can't wait."

"Neither can I. Just sit back, try and relax, and before you know it, we'll be on holiday together, just like how we've always dreamed."

"Sounds perfect."

Yoongi:

You sighed, turning over on your sun lounger, whilst Yoongi slept beside you. Your arm reached out, poking his hip, waking him up from his slumber.

"Yoongs, I'm so hot. I feel like I can't even move," you grumbled, struggling to adjust to the heat of the sun. "What do I do?"

He sighed, sitting up, passing you your sun hat. "We can go and take a dip in the pool, or walk into the town, see if we can find someone nice to get an ice cream or a cool drink?"

"Drink sounds good," you smiled, "I know how much you hate water."

"I do," he shamefully admitted. "Grab your shoes and a cover up and we'll see what we can find," he told you, sorting himself out with his sliders and a shirt.

He led you down the high street where you found several small parlours. "They all remind me of home, I forget things like this exist abroad too."

"That's because you've never been abroad," he teased.

"I have now. I just never really thought about the fact other countries are similar to home," you chuckled, feeling him kiss the top of your head.

"You can be so cute sometimes."

Hoseok:

From the moment you arrived your eyes were fixated on a paragliding centre on the seafront. You made it very clear to Hobi that you were keen.

"As nice as it would be to do on your first holiday, are you not a bit scared?" He asked, as you queued up on the final day to finally give it a go.

You shook your head, seeing how nervous he was. "It will be amazing, high up in the sky, overlooking the island. If you get scared, I'll let you hold my hand," you teased, pecking his cheek.

"I'm not scared," he protested, his legs quivering underneath him.

"You're cute," you smiled, moving further towards the front of the queue. "If you really don't want to do it, it's okay, we don't have to."

He shook his head, "no way. This is your first holiday, and I want to make it special. I've been on rollercoasters scarier than this, it'll be a breeze."