They Sing Their Solo Songs For You

Jin:

You turned over in bed once more, sighing as you opened your eyes seeing Jin smile down at you. "Can't sleep?" He smiled.

You shook your head, cuddling into his body. "I'm so tired but I just can't sleep no matter how hard I try."

"I've got something that might do the trick," he whispered, as his voice began to sing Epiphany, knowing it was your favourite song in the world.

You laid back smiling until he'd finished, a little yawn escaping. "How do you still manage to sing that song so beautifully at three in the morning?"

"Well, when I've got the inspiration to do, it's quite easy. Has it helped at all?" You nodded as his smile widened.

He chuckled, his own eyes faltering back to sleep. "I don't think I've ever really told you, but that song is beautiful, your voice sounds amazing."

"Thank you jagi. You know, I always think about you when I sing it."

"Do you?" You glanced up at him, trailing kisses along his jaw. He nodded, chuckling in embarrassment.

"Don't laugh, but I always think of it like I had an epiphany the day I met you because I realised what the true purpose of life is, love."

"That's the sweetest thing I've ever heard Jin."

Yoongi:

A sigh escaped as your speaker continued to crackle, the batteries wearing until the music cut out. "Damn," you grumbled.

Yoongi noticed, looking up from his phone. "Everything alright?" He asked, unaware that the speaker had cut out in the background.

"Music has gone, I should have got some new ones rather than relying on these old things," you said tossing them in the bin.

He nodded, standing up from the dining table. "How about I make us some music, I know one song that always gets you moving."

"What's that?" Seconds later he began to rap out the beginnings to his own song making you chuckle, enjoying the performance as if thousands were watching.

You soon began to join in, both jumping around the house in laughter. "I can't breathe Yoongi," you chuckled, clutching your stomach.

"You'd never last on stage," he smiled as he finished.

"I don't want to, it's so tiring, I have no clue how you do it," you complimented, trying to catch your breath whilst Yoongi watched on.

"Maybe leave it to the professionals," he teased, "there's a lot of other things you're much better at, I prefer those anyway."

"I'm glad to hear it."

Hoseok:

His arms were thrown up in the air, a wide smile on his face as he turned towards you. "I've done it," he smiled.

You chuckled, a little confused. "What have you done?" You asked, walking over to sit on his lap and see what he had been up to.

"My solo song for the album, the final lyric I've just got, it's all ready to go." Your lips pressed to the side of his face.

You'd spent weeks in the studio keeping him company whilst he sorted the song out. "That's amazing Hobi, congratulations. Can you tell me anything about the song?"

"Well, it's called Just Dance," he informed you, a smirk across his face, concerning you slightly. "I know I shouldn't, but I really want to perform it for you, I'm so excited."