Your Child Tells Them "I Miss You!"

Jin:

"Daddy, I miss you, when are you coming home?"

His heart shattered as he stared back at the teary-eyed toddler who sat in your lap, reaching out at the screen in the hope she could hold her dad.

He sighed, struggling to find the words to make the situation any better. "Soon sweetheart, very soon. I miss you so much."

"Can you come home now?" She asked, her bottom lip quivering in anticipation, "even mummy has been sad that you're not home."

"Is that true?" He asked, turning his attentions to you. "Jagi, have you been crying?"

"A little."

The distance between you all took its toll on everyone in your family. "I'm sorry that I'm so far away, but I'll be home soon for kisses and cuddles."

Your daughter frowned, looking up at you as you tightened your grip around her. "How soon is soon daddy? I want you home?"

Jin smiled softly, "really soon princess. You've been so brave. Keep looking after mummy and I'll be back with the two of you soon."

"I'll look after mummy, for you."

Yoongi:

"I miss you daddy; I can't sleep without you."

Every part of him wanted to drop everything and fly home as his son spoke, listening to his whimpers as it entered the early hours of the morning.

The little boy sobbed as he clutched the teddy Yoongi had bought him. "I'm going to be back with you soon son, I promise, not long now."

"I want you to come home now," he screeched, stamping his foot on the bed. "Why won't you come home to me dad? Have I made you sad?"

"Not at all," Yoongi sighed, "you make me the happiest daddy in the world."

"Do I?"

Yoongi took a moment, composing himself. "Of course, me and mummy are so lucky to have you in our lives, you're the best thing in the world."

His words brought your son comfort as he settled down on his bed. "When you come home, can we go and do lots of things together?"

Yoongi giggled, "of course. We can do lots of things together, especially cuddle in your bed and have lots of happy nights together."

"I can't wait for you to be home."

Hoseok:

"Daddy, we both miss you; our family isn't the same."

He smiled, looking between the two of you on the screen, seeing the both of you exchange a glance. Your daughter softly smiled, poking at Hobi on the screen.

His heart broke being so far away from the two of you, but you looked happy too. "All I want is a big cuddle from my two favourite girls right now."

"Come home, and you can," she cooed. Being too young to realise that daddy was at work, she hoped that he could come home.

"It's not that easy honey," he sighed, "I'm very busy."

"Too busy for me?"

You pressed a soft kiss to the top of her head as her expression dropped. "Daddy is making other people happy so he can make time for us soon sweetie."

Hobi nodded, "I'm never too busy for you, that's why I am talking to you right now sunshine. I'm exploring places for you to come on holiday."

Her face lit up, a little giggle emerging. "Mummy said that when you next come home, we can go on a trip to America altogether."