You Go To Your First BTS Concert

Jin:

He couldn't wait to take you to your first BTS concert, he'd been counting down the days for weeks until he could show you what him and the boys had been up to.

As the two of you pulled up to the arena on the morning of the concert, he could barely contain himself. "I am so excited to finally be able to take you to your first show."

"I'm excited to watch, I know you'll do great."

"Just for you, I will," he giggled, "being able to look out at the crowd tonight and see your face right there will be amazing."

You smiled, leaning across to peck his cheek. "I will be in the front row, cheering you on, don't you worry about that."

"I promise tonight you'll enjoy it. It means so much to me that you'll be able to see me do the one thing in life that makes me so happy and fulfilled. To share the night with you is going to make it one of the best nights of my life."

"You'll smash it, just like you always do, and make me the proudest person in the room," you replied, "I'm proud of you Jin."

"Thank you, for everything."

Yoongi:

As he came on stage and began Seesaw, his eyes quickly fell on you. There you were stood with a few of your friends, singing and rapping along to every word of the song.

It remained this way the whole way through, until he jumped off the stage to come and see you. "Have you been practicing the lyrics in secret or something? I didn't realise you knew them."

"I couldn't come to a BTS show without knowing the words."

"You're so cute jagi," he smiled, "just having you here is enough, but seeing you sing back to me in amongst the crowd has made me so happy inside."

He reached across the barrier, pecking your lips. "I'm a fan of you guys too, just like everyone else in this arena."

"Yeah but you're my biggest fan. You're the only fan who is there for me when I need someone, or when I want a cuddle, you're the only fan I want. That alone easily makes you the best fan in the arena, or in the world."

"Stop being cute and get back on with the show, all these fans want to hear you perform," you encouraged, "and so I."

"I still only want you though."

Hoseok:

Bright eyes looked down as the show came to an end, soaking up the applause, all Hobi wanted was your acknowledgment that he had done a good job and the show was impressive.

He took a moment as he did so, walking past you in the crowd. "What did you think? Have you enjoyed your first BTS concert?" He asked, slightly scared to hear the answer.

"Of course. It's the best gig I've ever been to."

"You don't actually mean that," he chuckled, "but I'm so glad we finally managed to find the time in both our schedules to bring you here."

He rested on the barrier, as you leaned into him. "I always told you that we'd find the time together eventually, and luckily now we have."

"Maybe you could come to a few more now, a couple of abroad shows perhaps? We can have mini holidays together and explore the world. I'd love to have you at more shows, it pushed me to perform better than I usually do."