You Meet His Parents For The First Time

Jin:

The front door went, your heart stopped for a few moments. You turned to face Jin, who flashed you a wide smile, walking over to open the door. In stepped his parents, his father in his usual suit, his mother in a beautiful red dress.

You hung back whilst they said their hellos, waiting for Jin to introduce you. "Mum, dad, this is Y/N, the girl I've been telling you about." His mother walked over first, pulling you into a tight hug, whilst his dead hung back.

"It's so lovely to meet you and put a face to a name. We've been so looking forward to coming to meet you." His mum made you feel at ease instantly, relaxing Jin knowing he could see a smile on your face.

You looked between both his parents, "it's nice to finally meet the two people who raised such an amazing son. JIn really is the best." Hearing your words warmed his father, his standoffish attitude was only because he cared.

"Well, we are happy to see he is still cared for and loved by you Y/N," his father interjected, finally coming over to give you that hug. "We've not seen him this happy in years."

"What can I say?" Jin smiled, "we are just very happy to have found each other."

Yoongi:

Your mind became frantic looking over all the pots and pans in the kitchen, you were desperate for this meal to go perfect, as Yoongi and his parents watched on, sat around the dining table with high expectations of a good meal.

His mother spotted the panic on your face, standing beside you. "Are you sure I can't give you a hand with anything? I feel awful just sitting around." You flashed her a wide smile, shaking your head, trying to seem composed.

"Don't be silly, sit back with your son, I know he's been looking forward to spending some time with the two of you too." She did as you said, sitting back down, nudging Yoongi under the table, nodding towards you.

He smiled at her, standing up, fetching both his parents another drink. "I have to say, prepare yourselves for an incredible meal, Y/N is an amazing cook, anyone who gets to try her food is incredibly lucky."

"Don't put too much pressure on her son," his father teased. You turned back, nervously laughing, as you began to get more stressed. "I'm sure whatever you cook Y/N will be fantastic."

"Exactly," his mother agreed, "it can't be any worse than the things Yoongi has cooked for us before."

Hoseok:

Everything was going great, the conversation was flowing between you and Hobi's parents whilst he sat back, smiling at the situation that unfolded before him, he knew how nervous you were beforehand, but you instantly settled.

His mother leant forwards, taking a sip of her drink before placing it back on the coffee table. "So, Y/N, Hoseok hasn't told us much about you, so why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself. What do you do for a living?"

"I'm a student still, working hard to get my degree so I can go on to become a journalist, it's a long process." She chuckled, admiring your dedication to the job. "I graduate at the end of this year, so hopefully it will be worth it."

Hobi smiled, reaching into one of the drawers of the units in the living room. "She's being humble, she's an incredible writer, she's written pieces for BTS before. Look." He handed a newspaper article over to his parents for them both to read.

"Wow," his father smiled over to you, "you've got quite a gift for writing Y/N, it's nice to see Hobi has found someone as talented as you."

"I agree, Hobi is clearly very lucky to have found you," his mother added, making you giggle.