They Get Needy For Your Attention

Jin:

You laid back on your bed, relaxing on the feeling of the mattress. Jin laid beside you, his finger poking your cheek lightly.

"Jagi!" He whispered, as you remained unresponsive. "Jagi, jagi, jagi," he continued, prodding harder at your body.

"Look at me," he whined, moving his hands down to poke in your hips, jabbing you to make you turn and look at him.

You sighed, glancing momentarily at him, watching a small smile appear on his face. He knew he was wearing you down as he continued to do so, tickling and jabbing harder and harder.

"Stop it Jin. I mean it."

"I will when you pay attention to me."

"Jin! What the hell do you want?" You snapped, eventually caving in frustration, turning to look at him. "Why are you so annoying today?"

"I just wanted to say I love you," he giggled, pressing a kiss to your cheek. "I really love you and I wanted to tell you that, is that so bad?"

"You could've just told me that," you sighed, cuddling into him, "rather than getting annoying and winding me up. You're the worst."

"There was no fun in just telling you that."

Yoongi:

His tired body entered the hotel room, throwing himself down on the sofa alongside the bed that you laid on, running his hands over his face.

"Ow!" He grumbled, turning to face you. You ignored him, lost in your phone. "Ow! Everything really hurts, I need a cuddle."

"The boys are next door," you smugly replied, still not looking at him. He gasped, turning to face you. "What? They give good cuddles."

He sighed, walking over to join you where you sat, laying next to you, turning to face you with a soft pout forming on his lips only making you feel sorrier for him.

"Just give me love."

"I'm sure the boys would give you excellent love."

"Why are you so mean to me? All I want is your love and affection," he giggled, fighting his way to rest his head on your chest. "Jagi!"

"Yoongi, I'm busy, can't you see that?" He nodded, and yet continued to cuddle down further into you anyway. "What's aching? What can I help you with?"

"Everything!" He screamed, throwing his arms up in the air, overdramatizing everything. "I just want you to help me, everything is sore."

"You're such a baby sometimes, you know that?"

Hoseok:

Pressing play on your documentary, you couldn't wait to sit and watch it having recorded it earlier in the week, tugging a blanket around your body.

"I'm home!" A voice shouted; the front door slamming shut. "Babe! Where are you?" He yelled, following the sounds of the television playing.

"Be quiet, I'm trying to watch," you snapped, flapping him away as he walked past the television, shifting your body so you could continue watching.

He hummed as you did so, walking back in front of the telly, dancing in front of it until he wore you down enough to pause it, slamming the remote down on the sofa beside you.

"Seriously, move."

"I can't. I need to talk to you urgently."

"What! What is so damn important that you are being needy and annoying!" You shouted, a little louder than you expected, making your point clear.