A Member Walks In On You Both Thinking You're Doing Dirty Things

Jin:

You sat in front of Jin, laying back so your back pressed against his defined chest. His hands wandered from the hem of your jeans, moving along your chest, stopping once they reached your shoulders. "You feel a bit tense," he whispered, beginning to massage around your shoulder blades.

Your head tilted back, his fingers catching your sore spots perfectly. "J-jin, feels good," you mumbled, shutting your eyes as all the knots in your back came undone. Just as Jin went to reply, the door flew open, Jungkook walking into the room.

"Hyung are you...what the hell are you up to? In fact, never mind, I'm just going to leave you both to whatever it is you're both up to." You opened your eyes briefly to watch Jungkook jog out of the room, closing the door behind him.

"He's only jealous I don't massage him," Jin joked, pressing a soft kiss to your cheeks. "Want me to keep going?"

"God...yes."

Yoongi:

You laid on top of Yoongi, dressed only in bra and pants, having just got out the shower. "You might want to get dressed jagi, the boys will be home any second, we don't want them getting ideas." You sighed, yet ignored his words, pressing a few sloppy kisses along his jawline.

As you did, in walked Namjoon, eyes wide once he saw the compromising position, he saw you both in. "Sorry!" He continued to repeat, struggling to open the door back up in his panic. "I'll just leave you two alone, you look pretty heated."

Before you even had chance to respond the door shut, rolling your body off of Yoongi's. "Now all the boys think you were getting laid, and you most definitely weren't."

"I'm a bit more concerned that he just saw you in your underwear, that's for my eyes only." You chuckled, sweetly pecking his lips.

"Trust me, I'm all yours."

Hoseok:

Hobi pulled you closer to him, lifting you up with ease, your legs wrapping around his stomach. He backed up, your back pressing against the wall, lips dancing together in sync. "Mm, missed you," he mumbled, "missed all of you."

"Not now...hotel later," you told him, trying to loosen his grip, but he wasn't having any of it. Just as you tried to leap down, the door opened revealing Jimin, whose hands flew up, covering his eyes.

"What the hell did I just see! Oh gosh, my eyes burn!" Hobi let you down, straightening out your top. "I should have knocked, sorry Hobi, I'm such a cockblock." You chuckled, smoothing Hobi's hair out as Jimin left the room.

Once the coast was clear Hobi pulled you back, "you're going to get it back at that hotel room tonight," he whispered into your ear, sending a shiver down your spine, "you've no idea the state you've got me in now."

"I'm sure the fans won't mind," you teased, eyes glancing down at the slight bulge forming in his pants. "I'm the lucky one that gets that."

"Only you."

Namjoon:

Your bodies innocently lay on the bed, your body covered by one his shirts, his by just a tight pair of black boxers. Namjoon's hands played with the hem of the shirt, leaning down to kiss along your stomach.

"You always look so cute in my shirts, even better than I do," he teased, bringing his hand up to lightly tickle your side. He knew how ticklish you were, smiling when he heard your cute giggles escape. Your breath was shaky as you begged him to stop.

"Joonie, please!" You tried to push him away, but he was just too strong with his grip around your stomach, your giggles soon turning to screams.

Moments later the door opened, a concerned Yoongi asking, "Y/N are you okay, I heard you scream?" It was only as he looked around to see the sight before him did his eyes widen as to what was going on. "Maybe that wasn't the scream I thought it was," he chuckled.

Namjoon scrambled to lay back beside you, his cheeks bright ride with embarrassment, but Yoongi had already gone. "Aww," you teased, poking his cheek, "don't be embarrassed baby."

"I'm not," he argued back, pressing a soft kiss to your lips.

"Whatever you say."

Jimin:

You were struggling to stay cool in the dorm, both of you stripped to your underwear, yet still his hand intertwined with yours. He tried to pull you closer, but you kept your distance, teasing him. His head tilted to look at you, smirking, "you don't want to play this game Y/N."

"Try me," you smirked, feeling his strong arms lift you up, laying you back down on his chest. "Jimin!" You squealed, you settled on his chest, wrapping your arm around him closely. He rested his head down on your chest.

"Guys we're all here, are you seriously going to have sex with us all around?" Hobi screamed, jumping up and down trying to shield his view. "He's not that good looking surely you can wait until you get home!"

"Hey!" Jimin gasped, "we were just having a cuddle, not that it's any of your business even if we were up to anything." Hobi nodded, creeping out of the room, warning all the other members what you two were up to.

"Even if he doesn't, you find me irresistible don't you jagi?" Jimin asked, pressing a kiss to the top of your head.

"Of course, Jimin!"

Taehyung:

You laid in your underwear on top of Taehyung, feeling his hands run all over the bare skin of your body. He flipped you over, so you were underneath him, pinning you down with your hands above your head. "So pretty," he whispered, leaning down to press a kiss to your lips.

You couldn't help but smile, his hair falling in front of his face, his own body covered by just a pair of shorts. "Kim Taehyung control yourself," you teased, poking your tongue out at him.

"Guys lunch is....yah!" The door opened, Jin's jaw hitting the floor at what he saw before him. "Looks like Tae's getting his lunch elsewhere," he mumbled, shutting the door quickly again. "Be safe kids!" He shouted back, running back to the kitchen.

Tae loosened his grip around your hands, laying down across your body, "that wasn't awkward in the slightest." Your hands ran through his hair, smiling at the light blush on his cheeks.

"Don't worry about it sweetheart, he's just bitter and jealous he doesn't have a girl to play fight with."

Jungkook:

You perched on Jungkook's lap, his arms wrapping tightly around your waist. Your arms wrapped around his neck to steady yourself, your eyes locked together, lips grazing slightly. There was complete silence in the room, it was relaxed, until Taehyung burst into the room.

"Jungkook I'm bored and...oh." He froze in the doorway, both of you jumping, innocently turning to look at him. "Was I interrupting something? Sorry, I didn't realise." You chuckled, watching him back out of the room, his eyes looking anywhere but at the two of you.

"You weren't interrupting anything Tae," you assured him as the door slammed shut. You turned back around to look at Tae.

He pulled you down, his lips pressing to your cheek, "he wasn't interrupting anything yet," he growled, running his hands through your hair, tugging it lightly, his lips hungrily attaching to yours.

"What if someone comes back?" You asked, already lost for breath.

"They wouldn't dare."