Another Member Accidentally Makes You Cry

Jin:

As soon as he saw you wiping underneath your eyes he panicked, eyes darting around the room to figure out who the culprit was. "Who was it?"

"It was me," Taehyung whispered, "I didn't mean to upset her, I was only messing around not thinking I'd hurt her."

Jin's eyes widened, pulling you closer into him. "Go and find your own girlfriend to pick on, what's wrong with you? Play fighting with my girlfriend, how senseless of you."

"Jin, it was an accident," you assured him, clutching at your sore elbow.

"I don't care, have you even apologised to her? Making her cry, goodness sake Taehyung, and you wonder why I don't like her being around you all."

"Y/N, I'm sorry, I never meant to hurt you," Taehyung softly smiled.

You smiled back as your tears dried up, wriggling out of Jin's hold, "it's all good."

With Jin's eyes firmly on you, you walked over and gave him a tight hug, whispering in his ear, "don't worry about him, he'll get over it."

"Y/N, come on, let's get out of here before anyone chooses to hurt you." You turned around and shot him a nasty glare.

"Taehyung is your friend, stop this, it was an accident."

Yoongi:

Jungkook hit the last note of the song perfectly, as tears streamed down your face at how beautiful his new song was. "I can't believe you wrote that."

"Y/N," he whispered when he saw your tears, "I didn't mean to upset you, was it that bad?" He panicked as you shook your head.

Yoongi pulled you into him, drying your tears. "It was beautiful mate, she's crying because she loved it, not because she hated it. She's a bit emotional."

"I'm so pleased, I'm glad you liked it," he smiled, placing his hand on your shoulder.

"How come you never cry like that when I perform?" Yoongi teased, "I'm a great singer yet you don't shed a single tear for my wonderful performances."

"Listening to you sing makes me cry for different reasons," you joked.

Jungkook chuckled, adding a quick, "me too," before running away.

Your eyes met Yoongi's, smiling widely, "I cry when you rap because I'm not just proud of you and everything that you've achieved with the band."

"I forget how emotional you are, although I have to admit, that song was incredible," he smiled, appreciating the talent the maknae possessed.

"You're still my favourite though, no doubt about it."

Hoseok:

The boys were engrossed in a harmless game of catch, whilst you passed across it to get a drink, feeling the ball whack you in the back of your head. "Y/N!"

"Ouch." Instantly Hobi appeared by your side, sitting you down. "Are you okay? Is it bleeding? Let me see it," he whispered, moving your hand away.

Tears threatened to spill from the stinging sensation, "Hobi I'm fine, it's probably just a bit swollen, calm down, I'm fine."

"Who threw it?" He shouted out to all the boys.

"Sorry, I should have been more careful," Jin spoke, raising his arm in the air. "I honestly didn't see you Y/N otherwise I would never have thrown it."