"Yeah me too. Bae take us out." Shenika whined to Jayden.

His phone began to ring. "Aye I gotta take this but I'll see what I can do for my ladies today." He answered and walked out. I wonder who that could be...

******

Jayden, Shenika and I are out to eat at our favorite spot.. Fugiyamas. Where the people come to cook in front of you.

We were just looking over our menus and having small talk when Dominic walked through the door. He greeted everyone. Shenika and I are looking at each other just confused. Jayden spoke to him and tried to avoid eye contact with me.. I know he set this shit up.

He looked at me and gave me a soft smile. And came and sat by me. Little does everyone know I was about to go from 0-100 real quick.

"So you trying to be a mufuckin date doctor huh?" I asked Jayden.

"Well we done got caught." Jay said putting his menu down.

"Yeah you damn right you caught; you ain't gotta gotta put us back together. It's his fault we fell apart." I said.

"Jen--" Dom began say until I stopped him. "Save that shit bruh." I said putting my hand up.

"Nae this man love you. And he wanna work it out." Jayden said.

"He love her but he a cheating ass nigga..." Shenika said. I love how she threw in that slick shot, that's my bitch. But I still don't want this nigga here.

I got up and began to walk out.

"Jenae' come on man." Jay called after me. I looked back and looked in Jayden's eyes.. They were practically begging me to stay. I hate those eyes!

"I'm just going to the bathroom. I'll be right back. I promise." I said giving a soft smile. He gave me a small head nod of relief.

I walked into the bathroom and went inside a stall and just put my hands on my face trying to get my nerves together. I gotta give this a shot. Cause I do still love him.. But I can't get over what he did. But Ima put away the crazy.. I'll try to.

Dominic's P.O.V.

I called up Jayden and told him how I want Jenae' back. At first he was like hell fuck no because I broke his sister heart but when I told him how I felt and how I don't want her moving on and all that other deep shit he told me to meet up with them at Fugiyamas around 4:00 so here I am. I seen Jenae' and she made it perfectly clear she didn't want my ass here and she was gonna leave but Jayden talked her into staying. I had never been more thankful for Jayden in my life. She was in the bathroom right now. I know she went in there just for a minute alone.

"Nigga.. You better not piss her off or try to be on no bullshit. I still don't fuck with you like that. Hurt my best friend again and I'll cut yo ass." Shenika said picking up a knife. This female is straight crazy.

"Bae put the damn knife down." Jayden said taking the knife. Then Jenae' walked back in.

I got up and pulled her chair out for her. "I got you." She looked at me like she wanted to hit me but she sat down anyways.

"Thank you." She said picking up her menu.

I sat down and just watched her for a minute. I could see she was watching me from the corner of her eye. She still don't trust me.. But at least we can be in the same room as each other.

The waiter came over and we ordered our drinks and our food. 20 minutes later the chef came over and began to cook. Now we're all just eating and having small talk. She not talking to me though..

"Jenae' you kinda quiet. Talk girl." Shenika said.

"I'm just full." She said. Lying.

"How has work been going?" I asked her. I decided to break the ice.

She looked at me for a sec. "It's alright.. It helps pay bills.. How's the new job.." She asked.

"Good. You know I'm good with my hands. I love it."

"Good. How Ms. Sarah been doing next door?" Ms Sarah is an old white lady that live across from me at my apartment complex. Cool ass lady. She's like the grandma I never had.

"Good. She says she wants you to come over so you two can "turn up"."

She let out a little laugh. "I should have never taught her that word." She said smiling and shaking her head. "I gotta go see Granny Sarah."

It felt so good to make her smile again. All I've been making her do lately is cry and I don't like that.

"Yall lets go." Shenika said. Jenae' grabbed her purse from off the back of her chair and pulled out her wallet.

"I got it." I said and I paid. "I could have paid for myself.." She said looking at me trying to figure out what I was up to. But I wasn't up to anything.

"Yeah I know. But I got it." I said. She just nodded and made her way out the door.

"Aye if you want her back you better step your game up. I don't like you but I damn sholl don't like to see petty ass flirting like that. It's gon take way more than paying for a meal to get her back. You better take it up a notch." Shenika said.

"What do I need to do?" I asked.

"Get her alone.. Make her remember why she fell in love with you...That's the only bit of advice I'm giving your punk ass." She said and walked out.

I looked at Jayden and he shook his head. "Them two are stubborn as fuck man.. I don't know who more stubborn Shenika or Jenae'.." We looked at each other .

"Jenae'." We both said in unison and bust out laughing.

"But Nika right. Make her remember why she fell in love with you in the first place. And if you like me.. When ya girl made at'cha just lay the wood down and they'll be good." We chuckled and shook hands.

"You right. But she ain't been talking to no niggas has she?"

"Aye man I can't be putting out her business like that. She will literally bust a cap in my ass." He said putting his hands up.

"Man come on. I need to know what I'm up against." I pleaded.

He stepped closer to me. "Look man.. Don't bring this up in no conversation. Keep yo mufuckin mouth LOCKED cause if she found out I told you this man she gon beat my ass on the spot." He said in a loud whisper.

"Jay I won't say shit. Now let me know who this nigga is!" I said in a loud whisper.

"Man her boss.. They ain't dating or nothing but I'm absolutely positive they want each other.. Sexually."

"Sexually?!" I said loud .

He looked back at the door quick and back at me.

"Aye bruh calm the fuck down! You gotta be calm about this. She single, she has the right to do whatever she wanna do with who she wanna do it with.. You just better try to get her back before he actually do get her." He said.

"Aight. Have you met this nigga?"

"I haven't met him but I've seen him.. Bruh.. Not even gon lie... He could take my damn lady if he want to." He said. I thought to myself "Well who the fuck is this nigga? Denzel?"

"Aight man. Thanks for letting me know." We walked out and went our separate ways to our cars.

I gotta find out who this boss man is.. Ain't no way in hell I'm fina let him get with Jenae'.. Or get in her pants.. I'll kill that nigga.. I still got it in me. I'm getting her back. And I mean that.