Chapter 1

Melody opens her eyes to find herself in the midst of darkness

Melody opens her eyes to find herself in the midst of darkness. "Huh? What just happened? This doesn't looks like living room."

Her stomach was churning with an unpleasant sensation. Something was not right. It took everything within her to restrain herself from panicking in this perplexing situation.

As she turns her body to her left, her eyes widen at the sight.

In the dark, there was a figure of a young man in school uniform lying down next to her. He was sleeping quite peacefully.

Her hands hesitantly touched his, before shaking him. "Hey! Wake up!."

The stranger groaned, his brows scrunching. His eyes flutter for a moment before he sits upright.

Melody sits up to meet his face. "Hey buddy, do you know where we are?". The young man slowly looks up at her, his eyes- One blue, and the other one was red. Captivated by his mystical appearance, she inadvertently let out a small gasp. "Your eyes are so beautiful".

The young man immediately covers his face. "D-Don't look at me."

"I am s-sorry", she whispers, not really knowing how she offended him.

As she gets closer, he shouts,"S-stay away!".

"Man, you're so damn loud"

Her shoulders jump from the sharp voice. She looks behind to see another person staring down at her. The man was dressed in a varsity jacket and his aura screamed trouble."The hell are you so noisy for huh?".

"Aren't you doing the same?", Melody replied back sarcastically. The varsity jacket guy scoffed in response.

Before a fight could break out, a very loud yawn echoes in the room. In the corner, someone stretches his mouth wide open.

"What time is it? Hmm... it's still dark. Can we go back to sleep?", The puppy look-alike says and then closes his eyes before abruptly sitting up, screaming at them. "Ahhhh!!! Who are you guys!?"

A young woman at the other corner freaks out as the commotion forces her awake.

Great! Five complete strangers all taken to one strange place. What could possibly go wrong?

Let's see.

♡♤♡

As everybody calms down, the trouble guy wearing varsity jacket asks," Does anybody know where we are?".