"Don't do something which makes you regret later Nivan. I know that you love Sangvi so much and I really like your and her relationship so don't spoil it. I know for now she is not in her correct state of mind but you should support her instead of torturing her" Richard said calmly but his eyes were speaking so many things. Richard never stops Nivan from doing anything.

When Nivan married Sangvi, Richard supported him and he was standing for him because he knows how to get the things which you want but this time Nivan and David both were shocked to hear his words.

"Huh, look who is saying who himself believes in force relationships" David mocked him.

Richard didn't say a word but Nivan saw the pain, emptiness and sadness in his eyes.

Nivan put a hand on his shoulder and tried to read his expressions which always spoke louder than his words.

"I am saying this because I saw love in Sangvi's eyes for you Nivan which I always wanted to see in my wife's eyes but I never get that opportunity, Lisa always praise you and Sangvi because the way you love each other is different in Smith family I never saw that genuine love in any couple except you father and mother."

"I feel the pain of losing someone very precious from my life when Lisa went for abortion I saw the hateness, pain and hopelessness in her eyes. That moment that emotion made me realize that whatever I did with her was all wrong buddy.
But you know what I regret the most when I got to know that a mother is going to kill her own child, her own happiness because his dad is not a great man" Richard sighed and before leaving he looked at Nivan with expressionless face.

"Once you have lost her, now the pain of losing her the second time is much more painful" Richard left the place silently after that.

"What's wrong with him? He was not like that at all" David said with wide eyes.
Don't listen to him bro just do whatever you want if you don't want to regret…He said and put his hand on Nivan's shoulder.

"Well I am going to get what's mine and if your plan of marriage is still on then let me inform you because in a few days I am also going to marry someone" Nivan sees him like he has grown two horns on his head.

"What?? I am a serious dude and I also did not let the tradition of coercion of my family" He winked and moved out.

Nivan was still caressing her hair and remembering that day when he killed Emre and his brother very brutally that they were not in peace after getting the death.

Their skin was all peeled off from everywhere his men didn't leave their private parts too, the way they were boiling in the salt water, it was nothing in front of the death of Emre's brother because he killed himself in front of his girlfriend because it hurts his ego that her girlfriend was present there when it comes to his death and see him in very brutal state.

But his girlfriend was so happy that she will get free from the golden cage and his torture forever.

Emre accepts all the tortures, cursing and death happily because he was in deep guilt and whenever someone torture him, He only takes one name Sangvi his life and his only love.

When Nivan saw the pure love in his eyes for his wife his body was on fire but before he killed Emre, Emre killed himself not because he was tired of all the torture, just because he wants the peace from his guilty heart.

When Sangvi felt the warmth beside her she snuggled to it and with a yawn she opened her eyes and met with his beast who was staring at his beauty without blinking.

Sangvi also lost in his big brown eyes in which she can see herself only she forgot to breathe when she felt his hand were on his waist and holding her firmly.