RECAP

okayyyyyyy so, here we go! Doing it again, are we?
helllo people... long time huh?

This thing always had been in my mind that I would not want to leave their story incomplete. I know its been a long gap and all of you all must have forgotten what the story was in actual about? I also had, no not the story (don't worry) but I had to re-read to know what all have been revealed in the story till now and from where we have to pick up again!

Here's the solution for this. I am going to give a quick recap (that is not so quick obviously) of the story with all the important details (new readers can skip) and I suggest you to go
through it once for a better understanding at the storyline.

Sooooo!
Let's break a leg, shall we?

*RECAP*

The story has two parts-
I- The flashback (the story is being narrated by Sidharth to a girl (Mansi) he accidently met)
// the one currently going on in the story
II- The present
// the upcoming one

Sidharth, currently 26 (as per the time when the story is being narrated), partner in ownership of SJ enterprises, one of the leading textile industry of the country.
Jay being the other half holder of the company, brother not by blood but still everything to Sidharth who had once saved him, 9 years before to be precise, when Sidharth was on the edge of giving up on his life after something unfortunate happened to him.
They both were absolute lonely in their lives and eventually became a reason to live again for one another. The best of friends they are as of now.

Jay had lost his family to an unfortunate accident while Sidharth's had been killed. Only child to them he was and when he witnessed the lifeless bodies of them, laying masked in blood, in their very own home, with bullets pierced through their skin, that was a sight he could never let slip out of his reminiscence.

He had been 17 only then and the very night he had met Jay for first time. Jay had even slapped him for the step he was going to end his life.
Not knowing how to further live, both stumbled across a gang, sustaining under a gangster named Tyson who gave them the life they were living now.
The life of "Mafias".
After nearly three years, both had made a good name in this world, the allied people knew them, were intermediated as well when the day came when laying on his death-bed, Tyson stated that his reign and the throne of leader of the said gang shall be passed to someone who could handle his syndicate. With the unanimous verdict of clan, Sidharth took over the syndicate.

Within next five years, they now both ruled the gangster world. They became exceptionally remarkable and every person that knew them, feared them.
Though, under them, the gang worked differently. Instead of doing illegal works, they dealt with those who executed them. They occasionally get offers and paid deals from police and government for dealing with criminals they can't under legal provincies.

However this dark world of them was unknown to normal people and people knew them as renowned buisnessmen.
In these years, Sidharth had immensely searched about the ones who had taken his parents' lives and now he knew them well enough and had planned his own way to destroy them.

Sanjay Malhotra and Harshjot Singhania, they had their lives enclosed within the fist of Sidharth, but were unknown to the fact that
Sidharth being the son of two of the hundredths of lives they had taken.

The duo had a deal of supply of illegal weapons to make with Sidharth which was very important to them and were stupefied when they heard positive from him as it was unusual of him being a part of an illegal work.

***
Leaving her life behind, she was here in Mumbai in search of some answers, to exactly what? She's also wondering. Shehnaaz has one brother, Shehbaaz back in Punjab who runs a company of his own and an orphanage, which was now under the care of these siblings. Shehbaaz, her younger brother is under impression that her sister is away from him as per desire to work in Mumbai but her actual reason of being here is unknown to him.