62."What next?"

A long update...Kasam se haath dukh gaye isse likhte likhte..

To ab meko bhi khush Karo and do VOTES and ache ache COMMENTS ..hehe ;)

"Hello..mumma?" Walking out of the room silently, making sure not to disturb Sidharth's sleep, Sana glanced at time while answering the phone. Five in the morning.

"Sana beta...can you come and meet me?" Niyati, her mother spoke on the other side.

"What happened mumma? Everything's alright no? Are you ok?" Her mother calling her at this hour wasn't something usual.

"I am perfectly fine beta..just Shehbaaz's not doing well. He had an accident." Niyati responded with concern.

"What!! How? Is there something serious?" Sana gasped heading that. Suddenly her heartbeats picked up the speed of the light.

"No no..it's just some minor scratches. He's fine now. You don't take tension.

"Okay...". Not fully convinced but slightly relieved, she said. "if you say so.."

"Beta it's..I need to go. Someone's should be with him no...please don't take me wrong. I also want to be with you it's just...you understanding no?" She too was looking forward to this blooming relationship with her daughter which she didn't wanted to be ruined before blossom.

"It's alright mumma...koi baat nahi. Mai aati hu...kab hai aapki flight?"

"In a couple of hours. Aditya wants to say something..talk to him.." Passing phone to Aditya, Niyati moved aside.

"Hey Aadi...I am so sorry..for all this inconvenience to.."

"Sana it's okk...I was saying should I come to pick you up. It's dark outside.." Aditya, too good to be a friend of her. What good did she do in her life to be blessed with such a friend.

"Umm...it's okk I am coming myself."

"You sure I can if you want...."

"It's alright Aadi...don't worry." Dropping a quick text to Sidharth, Sana made her way to outside.

-----------------

"Sana... Everything's good between us right..?" Niyati asked, as she made herself comfortable on the passenger seat of the car with San driving, to the airport.

"I am trying mumma..I also want everything normal between us. I want to live a normal life with normal people." Sana sighed in exasperation. "Is it so much to ask for?"

"No it's not but..." Niyati took a pause in between, exhaling a long breath. "you've got such parents who passed on such life to you..."

Sana looked at her with hope in her eyes. "But we can try and make it better no?"

"Yes..and we will do it. And you know I am the happiest now as I have both of my children with me." With a new gain energy, Niyati passed a small, convincing smile to Sana.

"Do you miss dad, mom?" Sana asked slowly, making sure not to hurt her mother in any way. They were only getting to know each other, developing a relationship they could never form before. There didn't know the rules and regulations which they needed to follow or refrain in their kind of relation.

"He's not really someone to be missed with good memories...you don't even have any idea how much...drop it." Shrugging the topic off, Niyati tried diverting their attention.

"Hmhm.." Sana hummed in response.

"Sana...when are you coming home? I know you do have a job over here but this is not your place beta. Aur ab to sab sahi ho raha hai na..phir kyu nahi."